+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Jack sighs and follows Harper, "My Unit has been shot to hell, and the radio is shot to hell," he points to his car, the car burned with raging flames and the sirens continues to flash, "So we got a two options, one we can go and head to your base and I'll to mine, or two, we both wait here for reinforcements." Jack pounds his gun to the ground, "whats your choice?"

Nikolai sat in his chair, he felt bizared about this encryptic message that was left in a terminal, he could barely remember the message in his head, he rubbed his forehead with his two fingers, "Captain?" he looks up to one of his cadets, "We found a enemy infantry moving around in the city, and we found another enemy unit outside of the city, it turns out that they are at a small abandon base, which of course is the first base that was set on Mars." Nikolai gets up from his chair, "Then we need someone who knows about the base, I don't trust anyone thats here on Mars already, we need someone who was close enough to this subject," he sighs "Find me....Sgt. Daanan of the U.S. Armed Forces, she can help us." Then a blank expression formed on his face and continues to stare at an empty space.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"i guess we can wiat but are you sure you can handle yourself in these kind of situations" looking around and seeing so many casualties already a tear drops feom his face
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Then Sgt. Daanen stepped out of the plane that brought her on Mars City...She looked around...'It's been changed'..And looked sadly around...Then I go to an officer and saluted..."Sgt. Daanen to report"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Former Marine, Private First Class," Jack said, and stands at attention, "Was born to raise hell sir," he laughs and puts the shot-gun on his shoulder, "My men should arrive any minute now, if they don't then my guess is that they already ran into one of the enemy sentry's." he cocks the rifle, "Alright, but we're gonna stand here though, we need to find something worth barricading ourselves in." he moves in a opposite direction.

The officer dropped his papers when he heard the name, he looks up with a startled expression, "You!...you should wait here for a moment," he turns around and heads into a radio room, leaving the paper work on the floor.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

(HArpers son ok)

staying where he was for days expecting someone to arrive a shuttle brought in what he knew was coming he walks up to her "Sgt. Daanaen i am Harpers son and i want you to know that i heard all about you form him and well i know you just got here and all but he needs help"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Sgt. Daanen looked around and saw the boy...I nodded but I stood still...
    Sgt. Morrison heard from sources that Sgt. Daanen would be here...So Sgt. Morrison run down the halls and stood still...
    Sgt. Daanen saw her.."Carly!!"....And she opened her arms...
    "Anna!!"...Carly(Sgt. Morrisons0..shouted and run right in to her arms..."I'm so glad you here Anna"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Several men wearing a different uniforms approaced Sgt. Daanan and Sgt. Morrison, "excuse me, but two are needed right away, Captain Nikolai as asked specifically to find you and take to deck 4, his ship should be approaching very soon, so please follow me, there are more important matters to attend." the officers expressed his hand to show her the way.

John, moved around in the city looking for the building, when he found it, he knocked on the door, then someone asked for the password, he answers, the doors fly opened, John being grabbed by the collar, was thrown inside the building, he looks around, it was dark. "I was told to come here, my name is John Marshall."

Thanks

Lt. Harper was standing there blasting at the terroeists when all of a sudden an unmarked ship approached and picked them up "God Damn it they got away" looking around he found a security guard in feetle position crying "Stand up your safe now i need to borrow your radio" i grab his radio and i make the call "For anyone who hears this is Lt. Harper i am in the city got attacked by Russians and i need a medivac ready for when i get back i am gravely wounded" what he didn't know was that the entire base heard him say it so every soldier knew whAt happened to him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 ... LastLast