+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Carly looked at Anna and Anna at me...We both shrugged and walked with the men...We started to talk right away....but at the same time wondering why we're needed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

When the ship approached to Deck 3, Captain Nikolai greeted the girls at the gate, "Sgt. Morrison, Sgt. Daanan, I hope these men didn't give you any....harsh treatment." he said in a low calm voice, "Now, if you will please? follow me." he walks back towards the ship with the girls "You are wondering why you are needed Sgt. Daanan? well we found something you ought to look at."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"No they didnt and if they did they would have regret that"...Sgt. Morrison said...Sgt. Daanen giggles softly...Then Sgt. Daanen looked at the man...We both walked with him and looked at eahother confussed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As they entered the ship, Captain Nikolai showed them the Conference room, "ladies please have a seat." he politly said, "I know your confused, but believe, so am I." he walks over to a another table, and a cloth hidden something under it, "I want know something, what happened 15 years ago, back at the old base?" he said in a sincere way, "Because, we've obtained an item, from a strange archeologist, and he found a terminal similiar to the encryptic code," he pulls the cloth, there was a shpere shaped ball on the pedastal, "We've also obtained a message from this terminal."

Thanks

We both took a seat...And looked to eachother then we looked at the strange ball...Sgt. Daanen widend her eyes...Sgt. Morrison looked worried...'Is this what I think it is'...She thought...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

then i teleported to sgt.morrison with a cut on my left cheek then i started panting fast "sorry if i didn't come earlier i had a little problem to take care of"i said to the group.

Thanks

Sgt. Morrison looked startled cause of the sudden appearing of Jet..."It's okay"...Sgt. Daanen widend her eyes..."Jet? You are here too?"....Sgt. Morrison smiled softly...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh hello sgt.daanen i haven't seen you in a while"i said to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast