+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

walking down the walk way nomed looked up and down the way and keept walking heading to the cell in witch he seaked. while walking let his scythe blade drop to the ground. While walking to this way produced a sound that was there but at the same time was not just a ear splitting noise that told he was comeing and who ever heard it would best care not to get in his way. When he got to the final door he heard shots and calmly pushed it open. There lied three bodies as he looked around the room there he spied the one he was after. "Do I have you to thank for this john? Or is it another?" he said in a deep voice "You better not try to run or I will have to kill you." he then said with a grin.
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking back to the front desk to meet Sgt. Morrison "Hi i will take you to youor room and get you informed of everything Daanaen didn't" taking her bags and walking down to the room in which Daanaen used to occupy i stop at the door "this is as far as i go in this room it brings back painful memories sorry"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

John grins in a evil way, he looks up at Harper, and smiles at him, "Stupid boy, your just like your father." he gets back up and rushes towards him, he does an impact punch in his stomach, then he jumps in the sky and does a round house kick in his face, knocking the boy down to the ground, John quickly grabs one of the guards gun and aims at Nomed, "Get out of my way and you won't be killed," the alarm went off and sirens wained, "Too late" he said and hits him with the rifle, Making his way through the hall way, guards alerted the entire base. "Well everything is going as plan." John said to himself, he looks up at the ventilation shaft, he quickly gets inside and crawls his way through.

K-12 sitting in the room looks at his watch, then it beeps, "Oh no," he said out loud, he grabs a small pistol and hides it behind his back, he sighs and walks out of the room, K-12 remembered what happened last time and he won't let it happen again.

"Sgt. Morrison, good to have you aboard, now heres your P.D.A personal data assistant, and your Mars uniform, showing everyone your in the military, and of course your papers, just to show your doing your time here. good luck Sgt. Morrison." the clerk goes back to his computer and works on his typing skills.
    Last edited by hellknight; Jan 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at the strange man that would be taking me to my room...I nodded a thanks at the man behind the desk and walked with the strange man...I had my distance when I walked with him....When we reached a room I nodded my thanks and walked in and closed the doors...I sighed...'I think this will be tougher then I thought'...I looked around...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It took him a matter of minutes for John to get out of the shaft, finally he came to a end when he fell out of the shaft and outside near a parking lot, John getting back on his feet, looks around, a few cars parked in the lot, he hurrys to one and break the window open. Hot wiring the car, placing the rifle in the back and puts the car in Drive, getting out of the base and drives into the city, he looks around in the car and sees a cell phone on the dashboard, picking up the phone, he dials a number, then it rings several times and waits for an answer.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

walking through the hall Harper sees his son holdinng his gut "whats the mat6ter son what happened?"

"I'm sorry dad john escaped" looking into his dads eyes with tears in his

"do not worry he wont geet far"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

When I was done putting on my uniform I walked out of my room....I had my katana on my back...I looked around and watched what everything was...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

walking with my son we run into Morrison "oh Morrison there you are i want you to met my son and later i want to talk to you about Daanaen if thats ok with you"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast