+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Then I crashed right into someone and fell right back on my butt...Anna tried to muffle her laugh when she saw that..."Ouch"..I stroked on my butt...I looked back..."What so laughing?"...I asked at Anna.."You bumped into Nikolai silly Carly"...Anna said laughing...I turned around and looked up from the ground and saw it..I looked startled..."Uhm hehe sorry about that"...Carly said...And winced a bit from the impact on the ground...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Nikolai gets up from the ground and brushes himself off, he looks up at Carly, he has a angry expression on his face, before he chewed out Carly, a cadet comes running from behind, "captain! Harper is missing!" Nikolai sighs and turns around, "which one?" he said sarcastically, "The Father." Nikolai turns around, "well get your gear together, your going in with the search team."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I mumbled something he wouldnt hear..."Yes Sir"..I saluted when I got up...Anna looked troubled..."Becareful Carly"..Anna said..."I will you know me"..I said putting up a smile...
    Anna nodded and stood watching when Carly walked away to get her stuff...
    I grabbed my stuff my gun and my katana..."What's the plan Sir"..I asked...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

not know what happened to his Father Sgt. Harper went on to ask if he could be reassigned back to earth
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Kid, this is your father, and you want go to go back to earth?" he scoffs and turns around, "Fine, I'll sign the damn thing," he looks at Carly then back at Anna, "Your not going alone, I'm afraid, She has to go with you, it seems the only one who knows about the base is still on board, the other is gone. so she has to guide you all in. once in find the Russian soldiers that were posted here, if you find them, alert them to us immediatly."

Thanks

Anna sighed and grabbed her things...I was happily to work with Anna..."Okay then we will be going on our way"..I said..."Besided dont be so grumpy from that crash earlier its not good for yah"..I winked and smiled then I walked away...I laughed softly...Anna laughed at my actions I did...So we both started to walk...

Thanks

A young soldier ran beside the two girls, "Hey, my name is Jason, Jason Kim, I'm ordered to keep you girls company until we find those Russians," he had a joyfully cheer on his face, "this is my first time on a mission, I'm really excited."

Thanks

I looked at him crazy..."I shouldnt be so excited about it it's dangerous cause these people wont back down I know I fought them earlier"...I kept walking...Anna told then..."Sorry for her behaviour she isnt easy in making contacts with others I'm Lt. Anna Daanen and she is Sgt. Carly Morrison"...And kept walking too...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 ... LastLast