+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Anna and I both nodded we understood it clearly...We started to walk and spread out...Anna got to the right as I got straight on...We both were walking carefully...There was no sign of treaty for now..."Anna anything with you?"...I asked..."No with you Carly?"...She said..."No with me neither"...I said...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The search team only took a couple of minutes to scope the entire area, Sergeant on the radio. "Blue Fox, this is search team 1, negative contact. starting search on lower areas." the radio statics "Roger team 1, Blue Fox is running low on fuel, heading back to The Contendor to refuel." the Sergeant sighs, "roger that."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

We all got to the lower areas...But still there was nothing...'Is there even something here'..I thought..Then I hearded some noise.."Uhm Anna did you hear that too?"...I asked..."What?"..Anna said..."Uhm some noise"...I said then..."No didnt hear anything"..Anna told...'Must been my imagination'..I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim was on the radio, "this is Kim, hows it going down there?" he said in a joyfull way, the other bodyguard replied back, "Dirty, now shut up, we're on a mission." the kid replied back "oh, sorry."

Thanks

I winced from the happy voice...'Urg I'm gonna kill that guy if he doesnt shut up anytime when I get back'..I thought angerily...I kept walking and looked around..Then I came into some open space..."Uhm guys you should come over quickly I found something you should see it over and out"...I walked further into the open space...It looked like that there lived something in here or more things...I looked amazed...

Thanks

The Sergeant moved to her position, he looks at the wide opened space, "my god. what could have created this?" he looked amazed and admired the view, one of the soldiers looked over to his left, "Sir?" he points, there were bodies laying on the ground, The Sergeant grabs a pair of binocaluors, "Russians," he said quietly as he stared, "Looked like something got them." he puts the binocaluors away and grabbed a hold of his rifle, "everyone, stay alert." he ordered.

"This is the Contendor, whats the news down there?" asked Nikolai over the radio.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started walking forward "whatever got them is some were around here"i said looking around for any sign of movement.

Thanks

I then walked further into the open space..."Carly becareful"...Anna said...I put up some fingers that I heard her..."It must be pretty a big one cause who else could make this"...I said while looking around...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 ... LastLast