+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I then held up sign to tell everyone to hold. I had put my wrist out and punched in a couple of buttons from a device i had on my wrist and armored suit came out. And then when my helmet had came onto my head i saw something move from above. Then i stood there not moving a inch "everyone step out of the room slowly i got this one"i said to them thru the communicator in my helmet standing there waiting for them to leave .

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

waking up Harper felt like he was being dragged somewhere he knew that he had been drugged so his eye sight was blurry but all he could think was "Please Daanaen help me" then he passes out once again
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sergeant looked around for a bit, "Alright, lets get down there, we gotta find the rest of this Russians" he took a hold of his rifle, then the radio begins to static, "Sir. This is Private Kim, we got contact!!" The Sergeant took the radio, "Whats going on Private?" then he heard gun fire, "Multiple contacts!!!! what the hell are they!!!" the gun fire continues, "Damn it, give me a report of what you see!!" the gun fire stops. The Sergeant looks at two soldiers, "Rico, Jake, head back to the surface and give me a statues report." the soldiers nodded and headed back, "Deacon, keep an eye on our two guest, Abe, Porter, Guard our rear, Scud, You got point." the soldiers nodded and formed in formation.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked around...'WTH was that'...I thought...Anna looked worried...I walked further into the open space...I hearded some rumbling of rocks...As I look up there were some comgin down...I jumped out of the way and crashed right against the wall...I grunted softly..."Carly!!"...Anna shouted..."I'm alright Anna just some scratches"..I said reasurring...'Where did that come from'..I thought as I looked up...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The radio goes static again, "Search Team 1, this is The Contendor, we got reports of multiple contacts heading your way, they ain't Russian, nor Human, whatever they are, get out of there now." Nikolai Commanded, The Sergeant confirms his order, "You heard the man, we gotta get out of now." he turns around and there was a strange creature staring at him, "what the hell is that?" he said in shock, then the creature jumped on him and stabbed him multiple times.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I turned around and saw a creature stabbing the sergeant...I drew my katana and started to slash the creature in two pieces and fell down dead..."Can you walk?"...I asked him..."Anna help him!!"...Then I tried to make contact with the ship..."This is Sgt. Morrison from the Search Team 1 to The Contendor we have a wounded man was attacked by some creature but is dead now over an...Damnit..Watch out!!!"...I yelled...As more creatures came our way...I attacked them with my katana and killed some of them..."This is bad"...I said...But I forgot to turn of the communicator..So the ship could hear us...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Captain Nikolai and the other officers listened to the combat action, one of the officers spoke, "this is bad, we need to pull them out now." Nikolai glares at the officer, "What do you propose?" the officer looks down, not answering his question, then another officer spoke, "Sir, I suggest we send additional reinforcements." Nikolai nodded his head, "Don't wanna risk it, but we got no choice, send the special forces at once." the officers nodded their heads and headed to their stations.

The Sergeant looked at his wounds, "I think so." he said in a low scared voice, the soldiers fired at the creatures, "what the hell are this things?" said one soldier.

Thanks

Anna picked up the man..."They are some creatures that werent destroyed so they survided"...She told worried...I was still attacking the creatures..."Anna hurry up"..I yelled...Then one creature bited in my arm...I grunted in pain and blood started to pour down my wound..."Carly!!!"...Anna shouted..."I'm alright just hurry"...I said...I slashed more creatures with my katana and couldnt attack anymore..."Back down bastards or I'm gonna kill you all"...I said angry..The creatures backed off when we reached the surface...But there were some that tried....I say that Anna and the others were safe...I stayed a little behind to fight...I sliced them all without mercy...Anna was suprised how I could fight well against them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast