+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Kim stands there, watching them walk away, when she heard her request, he nodded his head, "Considered that as a agreement." he called back out. he had a smile on his face, then he turns around and heads back to the cave.

Captain Nikolai and some officers heard the transmission, "So they found a survivor huh?" said Nikolai, gets up from his chair and looks out the window, "Has the special made it inside the cave?" One officers cofirms his question, "yes sir, all special forces are now inside the cave, however, Search Team 1 are on their way back." Nikolai shook his head, "No matter, we'll apprehend this survivor ourselves and continue what is behind all this trouble." Nikolai smiled while looking out the window.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around to what he thought was in some sort of bunker but he was'nt sure "ugh where am i"
    "Ah your awake now this is where you die after telling me what i want to know"
    Harper looks up spits in his face "i will never tell you what you want"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I smiled softly...While Anna didnt know Kim and I had an agreement...Anna walked ahead and was thinking...I put a hand on her shoulder and Anna looked at me...''Kim will be alright Anna''..I smiled at her...Anna smiled down at me...We both walked further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Captain Nikolai looks out the window, and watches some movement made by the ground soldiers he sent, each shuttle he sent holded at least 50 soldiers. Each one landing next to the base and started to build camp. "We have to quarantine this entire perimeter." Said Nikolai to his officers, "Get a hold of that ship, the russians left it and it looks like they don't need it anymore." he said over his shoulder, "Will do, we'll give it to one of the girls that are down there." the officer returns to his post. Nikolai continues to look out the window. "Guess we're in for one wild night." he said quietly.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I saw our ship coming...I sighed..'This was a long day'..I thought...Anna watched my face cause it changed alot in a short time in what kind of mood I was..."Are you sure your alright Carly"..I shot my head up at Anna.."Yeah Yeah I'm alright dont worry"...Anna sighed..."Most of the time you say that we have to worry cause something is up"...I shook my head.."No there is nothing"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

after three hours of torture i passed out but then i heard somethin gin my mind
    "Where is your memory i want it now"
    "whos there what ever your after you wont find it i will never let you have it"
    at that i woke back up "You dirty rot..."
    he hits me up side the head with my own gun "You know if you tell me what i want to know i might mak eyou my slave"

"the day i beco,e your slave is the day you die you son of a ..." hitting me harder he knocked me out
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stopped and sat up against the wall to rest a little then i took out a small ball then it flew up to all corners of the room putting up camera's.

Thanks

Nikolai looks at the old bases' sketch, one of the officers came to him, "sir, we got another soldier on the field, but apparantly he was stationed on this base before, think we can use him?" Nikolai turns around and read the files, "Jet?.....get him a unit and send him in the cave." the officer was confused, "uh sir? he is in the cave. you still want us to send a special team for him?" Nikolai sighs, "what did I just say?" he turns around glaring at the officer, he became frighten, "Y-yes sir, right away." he heads to his station, Nikolai looks back at the window.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 ... LastLast