+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I then had heard some large footsteps then i stood against the wall then when the giant creature came through the door i ran at him and stuck the sword right under his head making the blade go through then i let go of him making him drop i then sat down then a communicator came out and was on my ear "Nickolai this is jet can you hear me" i said sitting down.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

not knowing whether he was awake or asleep he thought he could see his dead wif e"honey what are you doing on mars?"

the thought drifted away as he saw the Dreadnought "Mwahahahahahaha you will never see her grave again hell i would be surprised to tell you that you will never see your son again"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please somebody save me from this nightmare"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood up and the small robot flu to me "hey jack you think you could put up a perimeter we need to make this area a safe house"i said then the robot made a little sound shaking it's small head then flying creating more cameras and screens to show all areas then i went out "oh and put on your attack mode and make sure to make a door so they can't get in"i said then the robot sat there hovering looking at me then hundreds of guns appeared around him "that's what im talking about"i said then leaving "nickolai can you hear me this is jet do you read"i said through the communicator in my ear going down the cave to find others.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

An officer approaches to Nikolai, "Sir, we got Jet on the radio, its static, but it'll hold for a while." Nikolai turns around and heads to the Communications room. he arrived he looks around and gets on the communicator, then he looks back at his officers, "This is Captain Nikolai of 'The Contendor, what is your statues over?" he said over the radio.

Thanks

"im in the cave i got split up with everyone i created a safe house right behind me ill send you the coordinates im gonna go find the others over"i said running down the cave then i sent nickolai the coordinates "i need you to message everyone to tell them to meet me at the safe house we can stay there until you say we can leave"i said continuing running.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Anna and I walked a bit further with some other soldiers...And we sat down and waited for the others...I had still swinging moods...It was not normal anymore..Anna looked worried at me...I smiled softly at Anna..."Do not worry Anna"...But Anna kept looking at me...I was still clutching my arm...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

I then started running faster then there was a door smeared with blood then i saw blood footprints on it then i pressed a button to open the door then holding up my gun prepared for anything then i saw two girls.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Nikolai opens another sphere when he returned to his quarters, Kim's voice was played again, "The bite....thats one thing you have to worry about, there's not much to be done about it, except....well you can always inject a lot of serums into one person, one victims was injected with 6 shots, I had about 13 shots. One bite can send one individual to a coma, he or she will sleep for a long time without ever waking up from a sweet dream, the dream is you find yourself on a farm, it feels like home, but its where you can't escape, there you will always remain. The bite is what you gotta stay away from, but it bitten for too long or too deep....can send someone to death." Nikolai's eyes wide opened, and sighs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 ... LastLast