+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I stood still when the strange man talked to me...I nods as I accept it...and I looked at his son....I see that they look like alot eachother...Then I walked further...'I wish I could talk more to others but I somehow cant'...I thought..And didnt look back as I walked further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James walks off the boardwalk and into the terminal. He looks around, taking in his surroundings. He was in a terminal quite different from the one he left on earth. He walked over to the receptionist, only his carry-on in his hand. "Excuse me, mam." He says to the receptionist. "Where do I pick up sensitive cargo? Also, I hear that the military is hiring mercenaries. Do you happen to know where I would go for that?"

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The clerk sitting next to the receptionist over heard their conversation, "Hey buddy, over here if you want it the military, even if you are a merc." he says sarcastic at the end. He types onto his computer and watches his screen carefully, later he hands him a file, "Here, fill out your name, and everything and bring it back so I can upload it to the Military Info." he sat in his chair, leaning back in exhaustion.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was walking further and looked around more... I saw alot of men around here...I was sure that I had my katana with me on my back...So it could protect me...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Ring, ring, ring

The phone within the assassin’s jacket pocket began to chime, annoyingly. He calmly took it out in the middle of a crowded street heading back to his home. In light blue letters flashing on the screen was the name “John” . With a flick, the cell phone opened and he pressed it to his hear, and uttered one word.

“Hold.”

With that Totschlager ended the call and snapped his phone in half and discarded the pieces without a single thought. He then took out another cell phone and dialed the number he knew that would bring him to John. The moment there was an answer he didn’t wait for the usual customaries.

“I see that you’ve made your escape,” he said, there was a sense of urgency in his tone. “You’re not safe yet, though, not until Viper has confirmed with me that your safety is guaranteed. To do that, first Viper will dispose of the group tracking you, when that happens you will make your way to Central Park, I will be waiting to pick you up there. Until you get a call that it is safe to move from Viper, hide and protect yourself. Understood?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James walks over to the clerk and takes the file. He fills out all the areas quickly

Name: James Matox
    SSN: Q43-X9-UU67
    Race: Cauc
    Specialty: Sniper
    etc...

The file seems to take forever, but what military paper work doesn't? He hands the completed file to the clerk. "Where do I pick up my weapons? I don't want anything to happen to my railgun."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

I came to the same desk I had to report myself...I saw a man standing there..I was looking from a distance at him and observerd him...I always did that to strangers...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

John answers back in a quick hesitation, "Sure I'll be waiting, but I'm not gonna sit while wearing these prison uniform." he searches the car while holding the phone with his face, he looks around around the car and opens the glove compartment, there layed some cash in a bill fold, taking the bill fold, and set it next to him, "Give me an hour or two to be there." Then he hangs up the phone and drives around looking for a clothing store, then he found a small store 5 miles away from central park, getting out of the car with the uniform upper body tied around his waist, he looks around, "Things changed so much," he said to himself, people walked by and ignored his appearance.

Entering the store, a young clerk at the register looks at him, "Hello welcome to Rags-n-cloth, can I help you?" the clerk looked really excited to see a customer, "I need something different about my appearance," he showed him the cash, "Think you can help me out?" the clerk smiled big and bowed his head a couple of times, "Oh yes follow me and I'll show you what I got for goods."

The clerk at the military office sighs, "You'll get your weapons at the Weapon storage, a man there name, Doug will help you out, once you get yourself assorted, go see him, and don't worry about your 'Railgun' it'll be confiscated by the weapons master himself and he'll have the weapon cleaned in no time."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast