+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"Carly dont be so stubborn for once you got cut by those creatures for gods sake"...I saw Anna was getting frustrated..."I'm not stubborn Anna you just dont have to worry"...I stood up and walked a bit...'Why am I like this urgh never mind'..I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then looked at the girls "are you anna"i said then i opened up a little device on my arm "jack i need you to set up a perimeter here"i said "thanks bud"i said then a small little robot came flying in making the room safer.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna looked up..."Yes I'm Anna Jet you know us both already"...Laughes softly...
    I was still thinking and didnt give any attention to Jet I didnt know he was there at all..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"we need to go now"i said looking at them "we have to get out of here now"I said looking out the door to make sure no one was coming.

Thanks

"We are outside"..I said mumbling...Anna sighed at my behaviour..."Come on Carly you can be nicer than that I know it so stop being so harsh"...Anna said...I sighed..."Yes M'am"...I said...I giggled softly..I stood up...

Thanks

"there's a room it shouldn't take but at least 2 minutes to get there we get there we will be safe"i said then walking to the safe room.

Thanks

I sighed and both Anna and I were walking with Jet...'Yeeyz'...I thought...

Thanks

I then saw the door "alright here it is"I said then opening the large steel door then there were guns in the hidden wall and cameras through out most of the cave and computers every were and a tv and couch "wow just to tell you i though jack was just a robot but he got style" i said looking at the silver safe room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 ... LastLast