+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I smiled softly and Anna too...We both walked in and admired it...I sat down on a chair...I sighed...'What's going on here'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well this cave is infested with creatures and there were no rooms in here that were actually safe so i told my bot jack to build this place for me while i went to look for everyone"i said then closing the door and putting the lock on it "so for now this is like a safe room you come in here nothing can get you"i said.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"Command, this is the special forces, we've reached the check-point, standing by for orders." Responded the special forces, "Roger that, wait for Delta Zero, and Bravo to get in placee." replied the communications officer, "Roger holding." One team reached their check-point, "This is Bravo, we've arrived to the check-point. Waiting orders." the communication officer responded their call, "Roger Bravo, waiting for Delta Zero to get in place." the squad replied, "Roger, we're holding position.

A squad of at least 10 soldiers arrived to the safe house, "This is Delta Zero, we've arrived to the safe house, we'll make aquitance with Sgt. Jet and the others, over." the communication officer responded, "Roger Delta Zero, Attention on all units, stand by for further orders." The squad enters the room, "We're looking for a Sgt. Jet?" they asked as the others entered the building. "We're Delta Zero, and we're being sent further into the cave. this time though we're ready."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yes im sgt.jet"i said with a rag over my shoulder and some goggles on my head as i was making a weapon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The officer approaches to Sgt. Jet, "Well whatever your making you better hurry. we don't have much time on our hands." said the officer, he puts on a black mask and a pair of googles on. "This is Delta Zero, we found Sgt. Jet, waiting for further orders." he looks around, the two women who sat around, he approaches to them. "Listen, you girls better get top-side ASAP." he said.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna and I nodded...I picked up my katana but I winced from the pain in my arm...But I didnt pay attention to it...Anna grabbed her gun...As we both started to walk outside into the cave to get out...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"this is Delta Zero, Sgt. Morrison and Lt. Daanan are heading top-side." the radio statics a bit, "Negative on that, they are to report to you immediatly." The officer sighs. "Roger that command." he walks to the girls, "HEY WAIT!!!, you two are suppose to be with me, I just got the memo about it."

Thanks

I turned around...'WTH'..I thought...Anna looked confussed as well...I sighed and continued with walking...Anna followed me too...I had my katana drawn so I could kill any creature that was coming our way....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 ... LastLast