+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"Ey"...I yelled..."What are you doing put me down!!"...Anna laughed..."Stop laughing Anna this isnt funny"...I glared at Anna..."I can walk on my own for god sake"...I grumbled angry..."Carly stop being stubborn"..Anna said scowling..."Yes mother"..I said sarcastic...Anna shook her head...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Delta Zero soldiers ran all the way across while Bravo was giving them the distraction they needed, "Delta to Bravo, we're keeping those things at bay, you better hurry, I don't think we can hold them any longer," The officer grabs the radio, "Roger Bravo, Special Forces, ready to spring the trap?" the special forces officer laughed over the radio, "Bring them on home, we'll give them a suprise party." The officer looks over, Bravo started to pull back, luring them in, Then the special forces team started nailing them with machine guns and grenade launchers. The officer cheered, "Yeah!!!!" so did his troops.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stopped running and slide on the ground for a while with the girl then i put her down.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

as they try harder and harder i eventually get delirous "No i will not tell you my secrets you bastard"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I sighed..."Thank you Jet"...I was relieved to be on my own feet again...Anna was laughing quietly...I glared at her..."Stop laughing Anna"...."Then dont act like a child Carly"...Anna said laughing...I crossed my arms...."So and what now?"...As I stood up and grabbed my katana....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"we can go back to base were going back to the ship were getting out this cave"i said to her.

Thanks

I sighed..."Finally this place gives me the creeps"...I stood up and made a movement to go further when something grabbed my ankle...I fell with a thud on the ground..."Ouch what the hell"...I said...Then I was getting dragged all over the ground..."Carly!"...Anna shouted and tried to get me free...I tried to reach out to get my katana that fell on the ground..."Damnit"...I cursed softly so I grabbed a stone as it wanted to pull me with itself...

Thanks

I then took out a laser sword and cut the thing that was dragging her "i guess it was a worm"i said "that is why im wearing this suit it's hard and nothing can damage you that much"i said looking at her holding my hand out to her...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast