+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up..."Thanks"...I looked back at the worm...'Creepy thing isnt it'..I thought...Anna then hugged me..."I'm so glad your alright"...Anna said...I tried to get away.."I'm alright thanks to Jet"...I looked around and walked to my katana and grabbed it...I looked at it and there was no damage...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i mean i could build another suit like this for you"i said to her then the helmet had came off my face "it's pretty cool once you get inside of it"i said

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The officer looks back at Sgt. Jet and the others, "Hey!!" he shouted, "We got orders to go further in the cave, I don't give a damn of what this things are, but what I know is we have to push into the cave, if you can't cooperate, we can always arrest you. disobeying a direct order is an offensive action." The officer pointed his rifle at the three. "Now lets go, before I put a bullet in your chest and one in your head." The officer could feel a sudden urge telling him to turn around, but it was too late. Something pierces through his chest and pulls him back into the darkness. the other were terrified and opened fire where the officer was dragged into. "What the hell was that thing?" one of soldiers shouted in horror. "Bravo, Special Forces, This is Delta Zero, something took the LT. repeat, something took the LT. Do we pull out? over." the squads replied with a simple answer, "Delta, this is Bravo, negative on request, we got orders to push further into the cave. over." The Delta squad stood around, with no one to lead them.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at Jet..."Why do you want to make me a suit so sudden?"...Then I heard the officer...I turned around and looked angry.."Try to shoot at Jet and Anna but before you pull your trigger your dead got it"...I said angry and I pointed my katana at the officer..."Am I clear!"...But I didnt got an answer..Then some creature tried to attack the officer..."Here we go again"..I mumbled...I ran to the officer with my katana to kill the creature but the officer didnt know that and pulled the trigger and shot me right in my right arm...I grunted a bit but kept running and jumped almost over the officer and killed the creature....Then I hold my arm and it was bleeding badly...I turned angry to the officer..."What The Hell was that for!!"..I yelled at him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Officer grunts in pain from the stab, he turns around from laying on his stomach and looks at Carly, "Look, I would've died for any of my men, but that was....unacceptable." he gets up from the ground, coughing his lungs out. he looks at the wound, "Oh damn." he said quietly, another officer stands next to him, "You alright sir?" he asked holding the leading officer by his arm and shoulder, "Yeah I'm alright, but we got to get to the check-point." then he looks at the woman and takes off his gear mask. "I didn't need your help.....but thanks." he picks up his weapon from the ground and hoisted it on his shoulders. "Now, we gotta get to the check-point, Bravo and the Special Forces won't hold them for long." the other officer helps him walk, "Oh, call me Captain next time," he smirks at Carly.

Thanks

I glared at him and turned away from him..."Bastard"...I said softly...Only Anna heard it and laughed softly...I held my arm and tried to stop the bleeding..."Anna do you have something to stop the bleeding from the shot of that bastard over there"..Anna nodded and gave me a piece of cloth..."Here Carly"...I grabbed it and did it around my arm to stop the bleeding...I sighed...

Thanks

The Captain sat on a nearby rock, there he continues coughing, he coughs blood from his mouth, wiping it away on his pants. he looks around and back at the other officer. "You don't have to worry about me Lieutenant, all we have to do is keep those things cleared away from us." he grabs his radio, "Bravo This is Delta, what is your statues over?" there was a static, "Delta this is Bravo, creatures are holding their ground and stopped all attacks, Special forces are taking them out from above." The officer laughs, "Death from above." he said softly, he holds his chest to where the wound is, then he gets back on his feet.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"Get here soon please i can't hang o forever" is all he could say for the next five hours awaiting for someone to rescue them
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast