+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The Captain walking around, he looks back at the others, then he shouted to one of them. "HEY GRANDMA!!!! LETS GO WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY!!!" He smiled and helded his gun up right. "Delta to Bravo, the creatures are pulling back, we're heading top-side for fresh ammo. see you guys soon." The captain takes the radio, "Roger that, we're heading to the check-point. over and out." the captain looks over his shoulder, then back at his wound. he puts pressure on it. the doc hurries to his side, "you should let me take a look at that sir." the captain nodded no, "You should look at grandma's arm." the doc hurries to the back of the crowd to Carly. "ma'am? need medical attention?"

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked angry at the Captain..."Shut up Grandpa I know that for god sake's"...I said angry and glared at him...I glared angry at the Captain..."No look at the Granpa's chest cause he is old and grumpy so he needs attention first"...I smirked...Then I turned around while clutching my arm..."Cause it's his fault my arm is shot cause Grandpa couldt pull the trigger right so he shot me"...I said angry and smirking...Anna laughed really hard now..."Come on Carly"...And Anna took me with her...I was laughing softly..."That sounds the Carly I know"...Anna said laughing...I was laughing too..."Yeah it was fun"..I was laughing softly and we both sat down..."But Carly you should let someone take care of your arm"...Anna said.."Nah it's okay"..I said...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Captain heard sudden movement, he raised his hand to a halt position, this he starts giving signals, telling everyone to spread out. the soldiers moved at least 5 meters wide and started to move slowly, the captain reached for his radio, "alright everyone, radio silence and keep it quiet." then he shuts off his radio. As everyone moved quietly, there was a flash from a distance, the captain aimed and was ready to fire. "Hold on, I think those are friendliness." the captain lowered his weapon, the signal stopped and a couple of Russians came out of the shadows. one of them approached to the captain, "Sgt. Raskov, 22nd infantry. we're the loyalist Russian soldiers." the other officer spoke out, "I thought they were wiped out." the loyalist russian scoffs, "and you believe in that?" the captain spoke out, "easy, what is your unit doing here?"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

A small little green plate was covering my eye and i looked up and down at the russians to notice if they were hurt or bitten by the aliens and i didn't see not one sign.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking at the strangers..I didnt trust them at all...I stood up and walked away for a bit...'I'm not going to stay with them I dont trust them at all they dont have any cuts and injuries'..I thought...Anna noticed my change of behaviour...She looked worried but stayed at her spot she knew she had to leave me along for a bit...When I was a bit away from them I sat down on a rock...I sighed...I winced from the sudden pain in my arm...'Maybe I had to let the Doc. take a look at my arm'..I thought...I sighed...I kept watching the strangers...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"We found that one of our enemy ship landed here, so we're here to retake the ship and eliminate any threat, so far we have not found any bodies or any renegade soldier abouts." the russian officer looks at the captains squad, "So is this what left of your infantry?" the captains scratches his chin, "the rest will be here soon, so what have you found out so far?" the loyalist russian takes off his helmet and pulls out a map, "We found some dead bodies laying around about 2 klicks and a half from here. but they were stabbed to death, whatever this creatures are...they know about our tactics now." the captains sighs and looks back at his soldiers, "Well what do you guys think?" he looks at each one, "Should we back out now? or do we continue on." the officer nodded his head no. "Sir I'm with you all the way."

Thanks

I was still sitting on the rock from a distance...I was watching them but then some movement caught my eye and I stood up quickly and grabbed my katana...I dont trust this place...Anna saw it too and walked too the Captain...She poked his shoulder and then pointed at Carly..."Look"...She said...If they looked they would see I was standing and had a hold on my katana...

I was looking around and tried to find the movement...Then I saw it again...I hold my katana tighter...'I dont like this and trust this'...I thought...I was looking around and kept standing still...And stood ready when I need to attack something...

Thanks

The loyalist russian raised his AK at the cliffs, "This area is not safe, there is a safe house about a klick from here, if we hurry, we might be safe for a while." the captain nodded his head, "alright, Joe, take the squad and hurry to the safe house, and you." he rushes next to Carly, takes her arm and throws around his neck, "We gotta get you to a safe spot." Joe and the squad took some evasive actions, the loyalist russians showed them the way to the safe house, "We have to hurry, the safe house is heavily fortified with M80 machine guns."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 ... LastLast