+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I looked startled at what the captain did..."Ey let me go"...I said with a bit anger..Cause I still didnt forgave him that he shot in my arm..."Besides I can walk on my own thank you"...I pulled myself loose and walked away from the captain...Anna shook her head...She knew I was irritated about the whole thing but didnt say a thing...But walked along with the group...I was walking alone near the group to the safe house...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It took about 25 minutes to reach to the safe house, the loyalist russian knocked on what appeared to look like a door, a slide window opens then the two started speaking to each other in russian, then the door opens, the captain and his squad enters the safe house, the captain keeping watch on the rear stays outside until everyone is inside. One of the loyalist helped him, "Captain, we've secured all our possible flanks with claymores and C4, nothing will survived if they try to breach." the captain nodded and entered the safe house, "Tell me, how did your men survived from those attacks," he looks around and notices some of his men were heavily injured, "Those creatures came in wave after wave, so far we were able to resist for some quite time until we were out-numbered, but now we had additional reinforcements-"the loyalist was cut off, "Hold it, I didn't say we help you." the loyalist raised his hand, "Hear me out, I know where this pedastal that you seek, and what creature guards it, the reinforcements we had did't penetrated it. It withstood an entire amount of heavy damage. so we retreated but our escape was cut-off, we've stood our ground for hours."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I saw Anna was already in but I was walking as last one and alone...'I still dont trust them I cant help it to feel uneasy around them they are working on my nerves'..I thought...I was still walking but I was still wondering what the movement was that caught my eye...'Why wanted the captain to help me first he is always angry at me and tells me names and then he helps me strange fellow'...I had almost reached the safe room...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"How many men you lost?" the captain asked, "Well lets see, I had about 75 men, then I lost about 10 or maybe 20, I got 13 wounded." The captain looks around and notices RPG's in a supply weapon cache, "You got RPG's and you haven't used them yet?" the loyalist walks up to the cache, "Sir with all due respect, we don't want a cave in. If we use these RPG's then we're all dead." The captain sighs and walks around, "How much ammo you have left?" the loyalist shakes his head, "Not much, like I said before we woulded our ground for hours, and we're running out of time, oh and those dead men? they aren't dead anymore." the captain turns around in shock, "Not dead?" the loyalist leads him to where they kept the dead.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"we have to get out of here"i said "i know what these things can do i saw them i could help everyone out this cave or we could go to the center and blow those creatures to hell"i said looking at the two "i could build a sheild that we can stay in that the rocks want hurt us then we could dig our way through"i said "it's our only chance i just need a couple of people to cover all sides".

Thanks

The captain glares at Sgt. Jet, and walks up to him, "You want to blow this place to hell?" he laughs, "So....tell me, how is the whole....world gonna survive without this little beauty?" he questioned him in front of everybody, "Because the why we all see it, we need that pedastal, and I don't care if it takes an army to protect this pedastal, we are not gonna blow the whole damn thing to Kingdom Come." he hoists his weapon on his shoulder, then he looks at Sgt. Raskov, "Sgt. how long can you have the rest of your crew together?" the loyalist hoisted his weapon on his shoulder as well, "Not long." the captain nodded his head. "Good." then they heard one of the loyalist soldiers shouted in russian, "he spotted another human being." the loyalist quickly rushes to the window and see's another man standing outside, but he was different, he had a spear at his side, he wore some type of armor, he looked more dead than alive.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"don't let him in he could infect everyone if one person goes out there you are just food to him"i said "blow this place to hell and you think blowing that blowing this place to hell is a bad idea well this place is already hell"i said then walking to anna and carly.

Thanks

The captain grabs Sgt. Jet by his collar and arm and pushes him agains't a wall, he had a bayonet ready and pointed at his neck, "Now listen, I don't care if this place is hell. to us, its home, its the only thing we have left now." the loyalist called out to him, "Captain, I think this man is not infected, but it appears to be one of your missing man." The captain puts away his bayonet and had a puzzled look on his face, "Missing man?" he questioned, he approaches to the window and looked outside, there he could see the man standing there. "I don't know who is, but we're gonna find out." he takes out what looks to be a camera, he takes a quick picture. "Delta to The Contendor, do you read?" the ship replied back, "Roger we hear you." the captain hooks a cable to his radio, "We're sending you a picture of a man, can you get a positive I.D on him?" the operator laughs over the radio, "found somebody you like?" the captain snaps back, "Shut it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 ... LastLast