+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I shouted tothe captain..."Leave Jet alone"...I said angry...Anna and I looked out the window...We both started to smile...We knew who it was...Then I hearded what was said on the come...I started to laugh...Anna smiled...I walked to Jet..."Tiresome man"...I said softly to Jet...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then stood there looking at him "i don't want to get in anymore trouble like i did along time ago espically if i met k-12"i said then walking over to the rpg's.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna and I sighed...I sat down on a chair...Still watching the strange man...I still didnt trust them...Somehow I couldnt....Anna knew that she could read me and she is almost the only one...'But why wanted Jet to make a suit for me?'...I thought....I had a thoughtfull look on my face...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

seeing his chance L.t Harper breaks the ropes around his wrists and charges the guard grabbing his gun and knocking him out he makes a break for the exit once outside he knew exactly where he was the old headquarters making his way back to the city he finally arrives back at the base where he is stunned to learn that his son was reassigned back to earth
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Nikolai sitting in his chair,waiting for more news from the squads, then one officers comes into his quarters. "Sir, we got another squad entering the building, 'Wild Weazels,' led by a Sgt. K-12." Nikolai grins as he hears the name, "Perfect." he said with sincere in his voice.

The captains turns around looks at the two girls, "Do any of you know him?" he questions, the operator calls back, "Delta squad we got positive I.D. on the unknown mark, he's name is Han Kim, former marine, he's been K.I.A for 15 years." the captain had a suprised look on his face. "dead?" he said in a odd way.

Thanks

Anna kept a straight face when the Captain asked us that but I couldnt I only turned my face away...I looked at Kim outside...'You made a promise and I'm here to make shure you keep at it'..I thought smiling...I didnt answer the Captain...Anna looked at me...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

There were strange sounds coming behind Kim, he turns around slowly and watches the creature's made their move, with his back turned, the captain pats on Sgt. Raskov's shoulder's, "Open fire when they get closer." he ordered, the Sergeant nodded his head and gave the order to whats left of his troops. The captain hurried to the radio, "Bravo, Special Forces, This is Delta Zero, confirm your location over."

Thanks

I then stood up quickly when I saw that behind Kim were creatures moving...Anna looked worried...I had a determined look on my face...If was necessary I would jump into action it was needed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast