+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The captain told his men to have their guns ready. "Sgt. Raskov." the loyalist came by to his side, "Is there any way around this creature." the loyalist takes his helmet off and took the map out again, "We've secured a possible way out, but unfortunatly we've surrounded the area with claymores." The lieutenant scoffs. "Guess we're gonna have go straight through them sir?" the captain turns to Joe, "Yeah, piercing through the heart of the enemy." the radio statics, "Delta Zero, this is Bravo, our location is 50 yards from your area, we've encounter multiple hostiles, Special Forces confirmed their location as well, their area is swarmed with hostiles as well."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was looking at the Captain...Then I looked at Anna...Anna was looking at me worried...I shook my head..."This isnt good for Kim Anna"...I whispered softly...I had my katana put back on my back...Anna nodded at me...I put a hand on her shoulder..."Have faith he will make it"...I smiled softly...Anna smiled softly back and nodded...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The loyalist were agrueing to each other about the situation the sergeant tapped on the captains' shoulder, "Sir, my men won't fire unless he's out of the way." the captain turns around and looks out the window. "bloody bastard." he said, then Joe looks outside, "what hell is he doing? taking a piss or something?" he cursed out loud, and grabbed his weapon. "with all due respect sir, we should just go out there and blast any of those creature out of our way." the captain shooked his head, "no, its too risky and we can't to afford to lose any more men."

Kim standing there watches the creatures as they came, one of them leaped forward to stab Kim in the chest, but with a quick hit, he manages to strike the creature down, then he raises his eyes and watches the rest of them to attack. He dashes forward the hits every one of them.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard they called Kim a bloody bastard and I turned around angry..."Dont call him that"...I said angry....Then I turned around and watched Kim just like Anna was doing..."Otherwise maybe I can go help him cause well Captain"..I looked at the Captain..."We dont really like eachother so you wont be bothered with losing me so maybe I should just go"...I said serious without looking at the Captain anymore...Anna looked shocked at me..."Are you fricking crazy Carly?"....I turned to Anna..."I'm crazy I know but not fricking that no"...I said a bit sarcastic..."And what's the big deal I save him as I can pass through but well"...I sighed...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

The Captain grabs carly by her collar, "We came in as a team, we leave as a team." then he lets go, looks out the window next to Anna and watches Kim slaughter the creatures, then he stares at Anna, "Sgt. Daanan, can he be any use to us at all?" he questioned her without flinching an eye.

Thanks

I looked angry at the Captain when he grabbed me by my collar...Anna looked at the Captain..."Yes he can"...Then I walked behind them..."But he cant come with us if that's what you mean"...I said a bit irritated at the Captain and I had crossed my arms...

Thanks

The Captain brushes by Carly, he grabs his weapon and cocks it, he looks at his troops then at the loyalist russian, "alright men, this is what we're gonna do, we're gonna go straight, there the loyalist are gonna lead us to the pedastal, Sgt. Raskov well lead the first wave, then we'll be right behind them, Anna, you got to Kim and ask him for assistance, I don't care of what he allegance lies with, just get him to fight with us." the captain turns to the loyalist. "you ready?" he asked the loyalist nodded his head.

Thanks

I looked irritated at the Captain....Then Anna said..."He wont come with us maybe help here but not coming with us back"...I only nodded my head...I grabbed my katana and held it tight...I was ready for action...I wanted to cool my head so the creatures are the best thing to do that against...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast