+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

He looks at Anna and Carly, "I'm not asking him to leave with us, I'm asking him to come with us to the pedastal, and believe me, we know what he is, a guardian of some sort." he hoist the rifle to his shoulder, then looks at the loyalist, "Do it." he said, then the surviving loyalist soldiers ran through the door and opened fire at the creatures, the captain and his men behind him followed, "Delta Zero, this is Bravo, we can see your colors from here, who's that your with? over." the captain replies back, "Its the surviving loyalist of Russia, give us cover support over." the captain ran through the field opening fire on the creatures.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I saw everyone running...Only Anna and I were walking...We knew it would be for us quicker to die when we will run..."Go to Kim I will watch your back"...Anna nodded and started to walk to Kim...I watched Anna's back...Then some creatures attacked us..."Anna run to Kim okay I will handle this"...I turned around swung my katana and sliced them all at one swing and they were dead...I walked further but I was stopped by more creatures and I started to kill them with my katana...

Anna walked up to Kim..."Kim we need your help for assistance to the pedastal so we can go there please"...She pleaded Kim...And was now waiting for his answer but she saw that Carly was fighting alone the creatures...'Please be okay Carly'...Anna thought...

I kept on fighting the creatures and swung again and killed a couple with one swing of my katana...My purpose was to protect Anna and Kim...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Some of the captains men and the loyalist were taken down and stabbed to death, "we gotta get to Bravo team now!!" he shouted his order to his men, "hurry, its looks like they are trying to out flank us." the captain ran out of ammo, he looks at the rifle then up, one creature jumps up in the air to strike, the captain blocked the attack and forced the creature to the ground, there he took out his knife and stabbed the creature, but another one pops from behind him, and stabs him in the back.

Kim looks at Anna, and touches her chin softly, and whispers to her, "For you? anything." he said then he takes his spear and walks to the infantry, guarding their rear. he swings his spear a couple of times and took each creature down with one hit.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna blushed softly and smiled happily...And walked with Kim to the group...Anna looked back at Carly to see if she was alright...

I saw that the Captain was being stabbed..."Yeeyz moron"...I mutterde softly...I ran to the Captain and killed the creature with my katana...I pulled the Captain up without asking him about that..."Now move I will watch your back"...I said...I watched out for any more creatures as they jumped at us I swung my katana and killed them...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then went to anna and handed her a small little device "put this on your wrist open it up and press the green button"i said then taking out a sword out that was on my back and started slashing the creatures.

Thanks

Anna lookes at Jet and pushed the green button...And waited what would come...

In the meanwhile I was still helping the Captain with killing the creatures..."Damn why are there so many"..I mutterde irritated...I kept on killing them...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then saw her and she then appeared in a armored suit then i pressed the green button on my wrist making me do the same then i took out my two smgs shooting the creatures.

Thanks

The captain groans in pain as he holded his shoulder, then he lifts his rifle and changed the mag, he reloaded quickly and opened fire, "Bravo to Delta Zero, whats your current statues over?" he shouted over the radio "Delta this is Bravo, we see you now, we'll give you cover fire."

Kim slices each one in half, swinging his spear around, he goes up ahead of the group and started to defend them,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast