+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I didnt move at all..."I'm not leaving someone behind got that!!!"...I yelled at the Captain....I was looking irritated at him...And stayed there next to the Captain killing creatures...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

makin gmy way down through the cave blasting all the creatures they didn't get until finally i made it to the shrine i open a comm chanel "Listen up this is Lt. Harper i am at the shrine if you are in the area regroup here and i will explain the current situation over and out"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain pushes Carly to the group, "I said get out of here now!!!!!" he yelled as he kept his hand behind her back, pushing her forward, "This is Delta Zero, we're coming up to Bravo, do you read?" the Bravo squad replies back, "Roger Delta, we also recieved a request from a Lt. Harper, do we follow?" the captain turns around fires off a few more rounds, "Thats affirmitive, all squads regroup at directed directions. over." he turns around without looking and he was close face to face with Carly. "Listen, I don't like you and I know you sure as hell don't like me. but when I give a direct order, you follow it, do you understand?" he had a furious look on his face, the loyalist meet up with Bravo, "Delta, this is Sgt. Raskov, me and my men are heading top-side, asap, I gotta inform our fleet about the situation, over." the captain replies, "Roger that. over and out."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

First I got a shocked look on my face...Anna looked at me worried cause she had heard the whole thing...Then I got an angry face and even some tears I didnt know off..."Fine then dont like me be just like them"...I said angry...And then I turned around...And said without looking..."And just for you to know it's not that I dont like you but I'm always like that in the beginning"...And I ran away from the Captain...I ran to the top and stood outside...I was angry and sad at the same time...'He is just like them'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain stopped fire and watched her ran off, he sighs and looks down, Joe, his second in command walks behind him, "Sir, I don't think she should wonder off alone." the captain nodded his head, "All units, move with Bravo, I'll go get our wonderer." then he walks to find Carly. 'This woman is gonna get me killed one day, and I don't like it. Now, think of something of how to apologize, I never did said 'I'm sorry' before, this is gonna be tough. the captain looks around the corner and there stood Carly, he walks up behind quietly. then his radio starts to static, "Delta Zero, this is the Special Forces, we've encountered another squad, The Wild Weazels they call themselves." the captain replies back, "Roger that, keep your eyes open."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

making my way through the cave keeping my squad at the shrine i stumbled upon carly and the captian i stayed out of sight wondering what was going on but before they started talking they were ambushed by creatures i took out my .50 cal and oblighterated them "sorry for the scare i couldn't let fellow Marines get hurt"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Somehow I sensed someone behind me so I started to walk away immediatly...'It's probaly that stupid Captain again'...I thought...I walked away while holding my katana very tight...

Anna was looking at me worried...'She is thinking about her training again they werent nice to her at all'...She felt sorry for Carly...

Thanks

The captain scoffs, "I'm not a Marine, I'm with a special task force." he turns around runs up to Carly, "Hey wait, don't run off from a place you don't know about." he walks up in front of her and looks at her, "You think he had all tough huh? well let me tell you something, your not the only one, I used to do push-ups for a commander, and he put his foot behind my head and pushed my face to the ground." he hoists his weapon down to his side, "Now, boot camp can be rough, but listen, not everything should stick with you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast