+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I looked down..."It was not the training that was rough but my team mates...They didnt trust me they left me for death even they knew I could be saved...But I did protect them and they just left me behind even I was badly wounded if the local people we were trying to safe didnt find me I would be dead and not be standing here"....My memories came back that I pushed away...I didnt like talking about that...I wanted to walk away again...So I tried to made that movement...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"look skip th edrama for now we are not safe here we must regroup at the shrin enow move you butts soldiers thats an order" getting out his cigar Harper lights it at reloads his .50 cal
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain grabs her shoulders and holded her for one second, "Listen I don't want to know what happened to you back then but that was the past, now you gotta focus more...here." his thumb wipes her tears away, "I would die for any of my men, and that proves of how I trust them as much as anyone. now come on." he took her arm, then he felt something goozing, he pulled her sleeve, he see's the wound, "you should have it check."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked startled when the Captain whiped away my tears...I pulled my arm out of his grasp..."I'm okay no need to check it up"...Then I fell silence..."But still thanks for putting me back"...I give the Captain a very small smile that was barely to see and then walked away to the group...Anna smiled softly at us...But walked further too...I kept walking too thinking about what the Captain has said...'Maybe I dwell to much on my past'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain grabbed his radio, "Special Forces, This is Delta Zero, what is your current location over." the squad replied back, "This is the Special Forces, Wild Weazel unit is moving towards your position west of you, the leader K-12 wants to meet you. keep your eyes opened. over." the captain replies back, "roger that." then he walks back to the ground.

Kim standing from a distance was watching, he watched Carly carefully and the captain like a vulture, rubbing his chin, he was thinking in his head.

Thanks

I saw Kim watching us...'Why is he looking like that'...I thought...But I kept walking till I reached the group again...Only I didnt wanted to be with the group...Anna stood next to Kim...She saw him watching us both...'What is he thinking'...Anna thought...

Thanks

Kim standing there watching the captain, the captain hoisted his rifle and check his clipped, only half a mag was left. Kim looks at Anna, he had a blank look on his face, "She's infected." he said, and crosses his arms, "And so is he." he nodded his head towards the captain. "Infected with what?" the captain heard him from a distance. "Poison? A virus? what?" he stopped in front of Kim, they both looked at each other. "In about half an hour or so...you'll see." Kim turns around and takes his spear with him, he looks at the sanctuary. "This place is forbidden, all those who enters will die."

Thanks

I looked up at Kim shocked..."What are you saying that I'm infected from that creature that had cut me?"...Anna looked shocked as well...I was shocked and angry...'WTH!!'....I thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast