+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

"Its a poison and a virus that cause your body to slow, once it happens another stage occurs, in about half an hour or so, you'll start becoming delusive and start acting crazy. then in 10 minutes, you end up in a coma. There's worse things other than that. and I know how to get rid of the poison." the captain walks behind him. "So what are you waiting for? give us the antidote." Kim shakes his head, "no." this made the captain angry and pointed his rifle at Kim, "What did you say? you want us all to die?" Kim pointed his spear at the captain, "lower your weapon soldier, your no good with that." the captain scoffs. "your one to talk with weapons."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I stepped between them...."This will do no good to both of us and let Kim help us you wanted that so let him"...I said to the Captain...Anna looked worried at us three...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain lowered his weapon as so did Kim, "There is a antidote but I don't have it with me." he looks around for a way inside the shrine. He places the spear on his shoulder. the captain groans in pain from the stab wounds on his chest and his back. "You've been stabbed longer than the woman." Kim said without turning around. "So....what we have to do to get the antidote?" the captain said groaning in pain, he holded his chest for a second. Kim turns around, "There's a small pond, you find it, drink it, it should look like crystal clear. and you better hurry, you look like you don't have time." the captain starts breathing a little heavy.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I turned to Kim..."Dont call me woman besides the pond is inside the shrine?"...I sighed..."You probaly dont want my help but I'm going to help you anyway"...I said to the Captain...I put his arm around my neck to support him...Then I looked at Kim for an answer...Anna kept looking worried though....But knew I was a though girl...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Kim joked when she snapped back, "alright girl." he snickered, the captain chuckled softly, then he starts feeling a little dizzy and starts to feel tired. "The second stage is happening, he's gonna start feeling delusional any second now. and yes the pond is inside the shrine but for those who are only infected. you two will do." he side steps from their path for them to enter. the captain was starting to sweat a bit. "hurry." he said softly.

Thanks

I looked with mock anger..."And dont call me girl I have a name you know"...I stuck out my tongue...Then I hold the Captains arm tightly and started to walk with him to the shrine...When we walked in I saw it was very old but had some beauty to it too...Then I saw a pond..."We are almost there"...I was getting tired from dragging the Captain around...Cause I was infected too I got easier tired then usually...Then we got to the pond...The water was crystal clear...I put the Captain down..."Drink it I will wait till your done"...I stood up tiredly and had a hold on my katana for any danger that could happen...

Thanks

The captain already slipped into the coma, he fell on the ground, making a loud thud, Kim could feel it from the outside, he puts his spear on the ground and sat on a nearby rock. "Its too late," he said softly. "The captain fell asleep deeply."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started walking up to them "kim nice to see you"i said nodding my head to him sense he couldn't see my face thru the helmet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast