+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I saw the Captain fell down...I shake him..."Ey wake up come on not now"...I then slowly grabbed some water and poured it in his mouth and did that a couple times even he was in a coma he swallowed the water...Then I drank some of the water...I heard then some screeching noises...I looked up...I grabbed my katana...I saw some creatures again...'This is no good I cant pull him out here and protect us both at the same time'...Then I grabbed the Captain and started to drag him out of the shrine...I started to walk a bit faster...When we got out of the shrine...I fell down on the ground tired with the Captain...'I hope it will work'...I thought while I sat on the ground tired...I heard the screeching noise coming...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain opened his eyes instantly, he gets back up and looks at carly on the ground then he see's the creature trying to attack her, he takes the knive from his side and jumps forward to stab the creature then he wrestles it to the floor, he stabs it in the chest, the captain breathing heavy fell on the creature, very tired. "Damn woman, you ought to....protect yourself better." he smiled but made no laugh.

Kim looks at Sgt. Jet. "its good to see you as well, say who won between you and K-12?" he asked him.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked up tired...Then I saw the Captain awake..."It worked"...I said softly..."Well sorry for helping you get to drink that water and for dragging you awy"...I said sarcastic...But smiles a very small smile...But I was so tired...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"well in a way i did but i think he put more damage on me but i just want to destroy him once and for all"i said then looking at carly in the suit "well it seems you like it"i said smiling.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The captain gets up slowly, he walks over to Carly and kneels next to her, "Thank you." he said, he grabbed her arm and helped her up on her feet. he was breathing heavy but wasn't tired, he carried her back outside.

Kim nodded his head when he heard of what Sgt. Jet said, then he heard a call on the radio, a very familiar voice. "Delta Zero this is Wild Weazel, come in over." Kim scoffed when he knew it was K-12.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

(nomad is bak!!!) looking at the one he had been following for a while nomad turned about and walked off searching about
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

returning back to the shrine camp Lt. Harper makes a private call to high command
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

I let the Captain help me..."No problem I help my team mates in which ever the situation is"...I said....I didnt fight the Captain as usual cause I was so tired....So I let him carry me...Anna found it strange too...'She must be tired'...Anna thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast