+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The Captain places Carly down on the ground next to Anna, then he looks at Kim, "Anything interesting you wanna tell us next time?" he said staring down at him, Kim smirks and stands up, "Only one will stay alive at the end, but the others must go." he sighs and walks past him, the captain had a blank expression on his face, cofusing shrouded his mind, then he shakes it off by shaking his head. He walks over to his lieutenant, "Whats the statues?" he asked, Joe gives him the radio. "Its Wild Weazel."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I sigh tiredly..."Are you alright Carly?"...Anna asked...I nodded...."Yeah I'm alright just being a bit tired"...I hearded what Kim said..."What do you mean by that Kim?"...I asked him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim grabs his spear and looks back, "Delta Squad will have to go alone from here on, you four will go with Bravo." he places the spear on his shoulder, "I must go as well." the captain turns around of what he heard, then he sighs then he looks at Bravo leader. "Take the girls and the two guys and get top-side, asap, Special Forces will guard your rear, the rest will take care of business." Bravo leader nodded his head, "roger that, Special Forces this is Bravo, pull back up surface." the special forces replied back, "Roger, pulling back." the captain grabs his weapon and loads it and cocks it.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked confussed around..."What's going on here?"...I looked at Kim and then at the Captain...Anna was confussed too...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking over some documents i found what i was looking for the social records of the captain "hmmm so you did have it rough i guess its time to actually get acquanted with the captian"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Captain Nikolai was looking through his window, an officer walked into his office, "Captain Nikolai, our communications just informed us of the situation, Special Forces and Bravo are returning to surface, Delta Zero squad are pushing further in the caves. The WIld Weazel unit is right behind them sir." Captain Nikolai sighs and rubs his eye, "Good." was all he said, "Also sir, Intel just informed us of a nuclear weapon activity, the renegade russians are assembling a war-head, near the pedastal." Nikolai turns around in shock. "Inform all squads." he ordered, "Roger sir, oh and sir? the loyalist re-taken the renegade ship and are returning it to their docks."

The Captain hurried behind Kim, so did his soldiers, "Your smell something don't you?" he asked Kim, "A weapon that should not be here." he answered.

Thanks

Anna and I walked back to the surface...I was irritated and everyone could tell so they kept a distance at me...Except Anna..She wasnt affraid of me so she walked next to me...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

hearing the news of the weapon Harper hurried up to the command room and meet with the officers at what should be done with it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast