+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 54 55 56 57

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

The captain and his men were almost to the Alter, then they were cut-off by another force, "Its those things, take them out boys!!!" the captain and his squad opened fired as the creatures ran towards them with fierce looks, Kim swung his spear around and started to hit each one in the head, "This is Delta Zero, we've been cut-off by unknown creature's we're falling back over!!" the command center replied, "Negative on that, you and your men are to push forward, your main objective is to defuse the nuke bomb. Also you got friendliess in the area as well watch your fire over." the captain hits a boulder, "Damn them." Joe the lieutenant complained, "First we went all the way up..now they want us to go back down?" the captain shouts back, "Forget it Joe we got a nuke to defuse. lets move out!!"

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"listen i will help you take out those things but you n=must get down here and defuse this thing" moving with his squad through the caves he finds the aliens and opens fire slautering almost all within seconds "now get your men and defuse that bomb"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim looks around, he sighs and he puts his spear down and headed into a different direction. Joe the lieutenant see's him leave. "Where's he going? where the hell is he going??" he shouted over to the captain who watched him leave. "Don't worry about it, we found what we're looking for, now get going and keep moving forward." he grabbed his rifle and headed towards Alpha Team. "Alpha Team, check your six, friendliess are coming." he shouted over the radio as the captain and his men ran across the battle field.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then ran and caught up with carly and anna panting.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

finally clearing the hall "ok Alpha team get out there and defuse that thing all of our lives depend on it"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

The captain and his men moved past the Alpha Team, "Alpha we'll take it from here, get back up to the surface now, and don't argue with me about staying, thats an order!" the captain rushes to the Alter, "Alright lets find that nuke bomb before it goes off!" Delta Zero hurrying as fast as they can, they fired off the renegades and creatures off their trail. Joe the lieutenant trips over something that hurted his leg. Falling over the item, he slowly gets up on his hands and knee's, he uses his weapons flash-light to look, there the nuke bomb...laying as a cradle....ticking...he looks at the timer. "Sir we don't have much time left. 40 seconds." he gets on his feet. The captain kneels right next to it. "Oh great."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I still was so irritated of not knowing a thing...I kept walking with the team and with Anna...Anna was looking sometimes at me to see if I was alright but didnt bother to talk to me cause she knew I wasnt in the mood for that...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

As the ticking continues the captain starts to sweat on his fore-head, slowly opening the panel to the wires, Joe watched him from behind, at the ready to give hand the captain a pair of pliers, "Sir, you sure you know what your doing?" he asked, the captain grunts a bit and breath's slowly, "Sure I watched a man difuse a bomb on discovery channel once." Joe lowered his head, "We're dead." the captain removes the panel and takes a look inside the nuke bomb. "Yep there's the wiring. hand me the pliers." Joe gives him the pliers and takes a few steps back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 54 55 56 57