+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I looked at the stranger...As he walked away..."You are K-12 dont you?"....I asked him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

K-12 looks at the woman, "how did you know?" he asked, sitting on the bench with his eyes narrowed at her, "Mostly everyone forgets about me and I intend to stay in the shadows, keeping myself hidden. even after all these years." he grabs a cigeratte out of his pocket and starts smoking.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I felt silence again and walked away...'Really strange man'...I thought...And walked further not looking back once...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then went off the ship with a black suit on then looking around at all the people then i saw a young female who seemed to be lost then i went up to her "hey im Sgt.Jet Rosu"i said with my hand out at her.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James gets his luggage taken to his room. He then heads over to Weapons Storage to meet this "Doug" the clerk spoke of. He made sure that his knife was secure. He never left home with out his knife.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

I looked at the man infront of me...And looked at his hand...I then shaked his hand..
    "I'm Sgt. Carly Morrison"...I was looking very oddly at him...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

leaving my father i go toward where one of the final battles happened on Mars to find on my my Jet "Hey aren't you jet my dad fought with you when Mars was being taken over right"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Captian Nikolai hovering over orbit of Mars, keeps his gaze at the stars, "Captain?" a young train-e called out to him, "Yes what is it?" Cpt. Nikolai turns around and stares at the young pilot. "we just recieved word that one of the prisoners have escaped from one of the prison bases, its highly recommended that the patrol flag each small shuttle and cargo carriers, search and destroy." The Captain looks at his desk and sits on his chair, "Is that your recommending?" the pilot gives him a file, "No sir, its from Admiral Stukov sir. a russian ship." Nikolai laughs and sits back in his chair.

Jack driving his police around town, with a rookie at his side, "So sir? where are we heading today?" the rookie was excited to see action. "Unless we got something from HQ, we can get to it, but as of now, I'm looking for somebody, now you just sit tight and look pretty, got it?" the rookie nodded his head and relaxed as they drove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 ... LastLast