+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

wakeing up from the blow nomed jumps up and starts running down the way with his scythe trailing behind him. Finding the exit way and starts down the street, while runing shouts "come out come out were ever you are john." ... while running through out the city....
    Last edited by basilisk888; Jan 28, 2009 at 02:11 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

As James was walking (he always preferred to walk) to the Weapons storage, his eye caught a man in black talking to a young woman with a katana. Realizing he had stopped, James continues on, watching the two. It was a while before he got to his destination, because he got lost a few times. When he finally got there he asked about a dozen people, before he finally found Doug. They exchanged pleasantries, and James cut right to the chase, "Is she all right?" By "she" he meant his railgun, hopefully Doug knew what he meant.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

keeping his distance from everyone Lt. Harper ran into some suspicious guy walking around the city "Hey you stop come here a minute"

the man came up to him and said "What do you need Harper"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"She?" Doug sat in his chair with a blank face, he pushes a paper board to push, "If your asking about your girlfriend, then yeah I suppose," he laughs, "Just need your name and the type of gun you own, oh and we do need to see your papers. you know its policy." Doug snorted his nose as he watches UFC on Tv.

Jack takes a turn, he looks around and see's a woman with a katana on her back, turning on his siren, but without the wail, Jack gets out of the police car quickly, "Hey stay where you are!" he shouted at the woman with the katana, the rookie getting out as well with his gun drawn and pointed at the woman, "Let me see your papers." Jack said holding on to his gun in his hoister.
    Last edited by hellknight; Jan 28, 2009 at 01:55 PM.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I turned around at the source of the voice....I was looking at him strangly...
    I grabbed my papers out of my bag and gave it to him....
    "What is it?"....I asked...Then I turned to Jet...If he could explain it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking at the papers and studied each line, "Ma'am you know its illegal to carry a weapon unless you have a permit? I'm sorry buts a law around here, and I don't like it, but you know rules are rules, but we can take you to the Military office and get you a permit." giving her papers back. "Sgt. Morrison." he said quietly and looks at his partner, "come on Rick, put the gun down, she's an officer." The rookie lowering his gun, "sorry ma'am." then he laughs.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"It's okay I understand"...I said without emotion...I observed them both to look how they were...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"Ma'am? You want us to take you the military office?" Jack said standing next to his vehicle, the rookie already in, snuggling himself and closes the door, "Otherwise, I can just take that sword of yours and confiscate it to the police department." he smiles as he puts his foot on side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast