+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

I got an angry look on my face..."Fine take me there otherwise you wouldnt be able to take it from me"...I said angry....I walked to the car...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack laughs, "oh believe me ma'am, I had military training before." Getting in the car, closes the door, "And you don't wanna go up agains't a former marine." turning off the siren and puts the car in drive and drove on the street, "So where you from?" he asked, making a conversation.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked silently out of the window with no movement or anything to talk...'Maybe you did had training but no one is a match for my katana'...I thought....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"You armed forces are all the same eh?" he chuckles, the rookie being quiet, "Katana's machedes, knives, and my ex-wife tried to stab me with a spoon once, so don't compete with me little lady, I seen it all." keeping the speed steady, he turns to his radio, "HQ this is unit 52, have a kiddy on board, no permit to carry weapon, so we're taking her to Military Service for one. over." the radio statics, "Roger that, Kiddy has been confirmed," the rookie smiles and snickers.

Thanks

Then my head snappes to them with an angry look..."Shut up would yah and we are not the same cause all other armed forces are assholls and dont give a damn about them"....I crosses my arms in angry way..."And I'm no kiddy got that"...I snapped...

Thanks

"Thats what we call ride-alongs little lady* Jack said over the rear-view mirror, then he set his eyes back on the road, suddenly "Unit 52 come in Unit 52," Jack grabbing the radio, "Unit 52 what is it?" he asked, "We got shots fired in North Way. suspects are in a yellow cab." Jack sighs, "Unit 52 is rolling with kiddy," then there was different voice on the radio, "Unit 52! get your ass over the North Way Now!!! it might be the guy your looking for!!!" Jack smile expression changed, "I'm on it." he looks at the mirror, "You better hold on." turns on the siren and lights, he takes a sharp turn around the corner.

Thanks

I gribbed the seat tightly....'WTH'..I thought...I looked out of the window to see where we are going...As I listend to the radio...

Thanks

Hitting on the gas pedal, he looks at his partner, the rookie, who had a seat belt on, and was loading a shotgun, Jack smiled and looked at the mirror and laughs as Sgt. Morrison was almost tossed to the right. As the sirens wain, Jack looks up ahead on the road and there was a cab being chased by two fellow police cars. "Unit 12, got an eagles eye on the suspects?" he asked over the radio and it was a quick response, "We got, 1 caucasion, and 2 African Americans, but they sound like Jaimiacan." Jack grins, and sighs, "Unit 12, did you piss of another cabby?" The Rookie laughs, "Unit 52, Screw YOU!!" Then Jack bursts out laughing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast