+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City 2: a new beginning

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City 2: a new beginning

James blinked, of course he needed the paper work. Damn, this was going to get hard to get used to. He nodded, "Oh, of course." He searched his pockets for his papers. He pulls out a worn, laminated paper, and a newer non-laminated paper. He hands him the worn paper "My name is James Matox. This is for my SRG 300 Bulldozer." He hands him the other paper, "And this is for my PAW XRG 520." He sighs, "Sorry, about that earlier. I just wanted to make sure sh... my railgun was OK."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Doug gets up from his chair, and looks at the papers, nodding his head to each one, "Alright, seems everything is in order. I'll be right back real quick." He took the papers and headed in the back room where most of the weapons are stashed. Scratching his neck as he looks for the weapon, it took him 5 minutes to find the weapons, then finally he returns with the weapons to the front desk, "Alright, now...all you have to do is, sign this paper for releasement, oh and did the Military Office gave you a permit to carry these weapons? if he didn't I can just whip up a permit and give it to you for free." he laughs at this moment, "You Mercs get the easy stuff you know?" he places the weapons in a weapons case.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

noticing that my son has been gone for two days without touching in with HQ i began to worry "Where the hell are you son" i say as i fight away tears
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Captain in his ship, sitting in his chair, relaxing. His phone starts to ring, picking up the line, "This is Captain Nikolai," a voice startled him, "Sir! we found a terminal, it has a message." Nikolai getting up from his chair, "I'm on my way." he hangs up the phone and puts his jacket on, "Robert, your in charge while I'm gone, take the helm." the young Lt. nods his head. Nikolai heads down to the hanger, "I need a shuttle." he said out loud. one of the pilots raised his hand, "Sir I'll take you where ever you need to go." Nikolai smiles, "Good. we have to go to Mars City for a while."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was looking amused at how the man talked back to the radio contact....'But what the hell is going on here?'..I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking around trying to figure out where he was the young Harper's body was stiff as if he was under some drug "uggh where am i who are you?" looking up at a figure of a man

"Ha ha ha your father will die if it kills me"

realizing it was John he tried to scream
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

“You’re late, John,” said Totschlager as he pushed himself off the bench, in his mouth was an unlit cigarette. Without lighting it he spat out the cigarette and crushed it under his foot. The assassin’s eyes looked John up and down. “I take it you’re not armed?”

As Totschlager said this he took out one of his two guns and a spare knife, both glistened in the faint moonlight, the blade especially glowing. The gun was a powerful handgun with armor piercing bullets, a strong recoil, but little in the way of consecutive shots fired one after another; with this much firepower it is no wonder that at least a few seconds are required between shots. Totschlager kept his favorite two to himself; less firepower, but more accuracy and faster release. He also kept a spare knife to himself, hidden, in case of close combat.

“We’re not going to an especially dangerous area,” he said tossing the gun and a single extra clip, the knife he handed to John personally: It’d be terrible if the person he was meant to guide received a wound by him of all people. The assassin looked over his shoulder as he spoke; to the left, to the right, constantly checking and re-checking his surroundings… they were indeed alone, but he couldn’t shake off this premonition that they were being seen. “When we get to Viper’s HQ you’ll be taken to the leader, until then do not speak about your imprisonment.” After a pause he added: “We never know just who may be eavesdropping.

“If you’re ready, let’s go.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

James signs the papers and gets the free permit. He asks Doug, "The Military Office is where I go for military jobs? I always had an agent get me jobs back on Earth. All this freelancing stuff is going to be weird." He takes the weapons and waits for the answer.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast