+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Mars City

In the year 2456, a group of scientist, manages to build a small facility and a base on the dead planet, Mars. Soon the base needed engineers to keep things in place, and more scientist to test weapon subjects and newly created ideas. Soldiers were also needed to test the weapons for further research. Only one soldier was in command, his name is Sargeant James Marshall, he called for more newly recruits and top scientist to build civilization even further.

Radio static: "Tower, tower, do you copy? this is Eagle one, requesting permission to land over?"
    "Eagle one, this is Tower, your clear on deck 3, welcome aboard."
    "Roger that, we'll be landing in just a few short minutes."

The Pilot looks behind him at the passengers, "Everyone hang on, this is going to get bumpy." He yells out to everyone who looked nervous.

The Shuttle interferes with some turbolence on the way down, shortly after a rough ride, the shuttle makes it to deck 3, the pilot looks back at everyone, "You al lhave a nice day and thank you for flying with Eagle One." The pilot laughs.

The new group walked out of the shuttle, and a ranked officer is waiting for them, "Welcome to Mars, if you please step this way, we'll have you all proccessed in a jiffy." Smiling as they walked by him.

Another ranked officer sitting behind a desk, typing on his computer, looks on the new arrivals. "Welcome everyone, now if you just make a nice line right in front of me, I'll have you ready."

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Sir reporting for duty as ordered Sir" Quietly saluting waiting for further instruction
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The officer typed in his computer, hands him a PDA, "This is your personal data assistant, you can send messages, recieve message, anything at all, you got this, and this is a one timer, so do keep it with you at all times and try not to lose it, you lose it, we can't give you another one." Hands a yellow envelope,"This has your new uniform, your room key, Check in-out form, of course you are being paid for this." A beep comes up in his computer, he takes a look at the message, "aw I see Sargeant James is requesting your presence already, take the hall on my right and head down the hall, and take a left, there is a door with a sign 'Communications', head in there, and there is another room which is the command center, you better hurry, and leave your bags, I'll have someone take it to your quarters." Continues typing in his computer. "Next." he calls out for the next person standing in line.

A soldier patrolling the area, lights a cigeratte in his mouth and walks next to the groups, "ah fresh fish huh??" Laughs, smoking the cigeratte, "so where you all from anyway??" asking them question, the officer behind the desk throws a crumbled up paper at his head, "Back to your post soldier, ain't no way your getting them into your bunks, I know you have that 'Plastic Doll' in there." Laughs and the soldiers' face turns red and walks away.
    Last edited by hellknight; Nov 19, 2008 at 01:47 PM.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

hurrying to see Sergeant James an old friend he remembered what he told James last time they spoke to eachother "Don't you dare die out there without me you sack of nuts and bolts" he entered Communications looked at Sergeant James "Reporting as ordered sir!"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"Well its about time you got here, You had me worried that you flew off the shuttle with the hanger door opened," Laughs, threws a file on his desk, "sit down, its so good to see you again, how long has it been? 3? 4? years? well anyways its good to have you on board on Mars, coffee?" He offers a cup of coffee, getting up from his chair.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Sergeant Anna Daanen of the U.S.Armed Forces reporting for duty, Sir"..And saluted...
    And waited to be told for more information...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"Sargeant Anna Daanen glad to have you aboard ma'am," Salutes and goes back to his computer, typing his keyboard, hands her a PDA, "Ma'am do please keep this with you, for you'll need it at all times, and here is your uniform, your room key, and your check in-out form." Handing her a larger envelope, "Sargeant Jack Marshall is gonna be giving his speech here soon, so be sure to listen out for it." Typing away on his keyboard, "Wait, seems there is a request coming from the testing area, *chuckles* I guess Mr. Noland is asking for a new recruit. head down to testing area 5, I'm sure he'll be waiting for you there, but you don't have to be in a rush, it looks like he is requesting your presence in 2 hours. oh and the Sargeants' speech in 4, so you'll have plenty of time. If you like I'll have someone show you to your quarters?"

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Thank you Sir"...And takes the stuff...."Sure I would like to have someone to show me my quarters and I will be on time oh and can you have someone to show me the areas?"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast