+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

I was getting to became very impatient..So I turned my attention to something else and I go to stand by the window to look outside...Then I saw some movement I gasped and walked closer to the window...The creature moved and moved with it along side the window...Not paying attention to something else...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As Lt. Kim and Mr. Noland argued amogns't themselve, they heard a loud shot coming from outside the facility. "What was that?" one of the scientist switched from his computer to one of the camera's outside, "LOOK" cried Mr. Noland, as he points on the screen, Lt. Kim looked closer. "is it one of them?" he asked still staring at the screen. "It appears to be so." replied Mr. Noland, Lt. Kim looks around "you two" he points at two soldiers standing guard, "come with me. we got a dead body to drag in." putting the suits on. Lt. Kim felt something gooeing on his back, but he payed no mind. "alright me, keep your eyes open. who knows how many things are out there." he steps inside in a smaller room, and the other soldiers followed in. carrying rifles.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was shocked out of my daze..But I was no somewhere else..No knowing where I was...
    I looked around and saw nobody...I was so into following that creature...Then I saw smoke further a head..So I walked to it...Not knowing what it is so I loaded my weapon...
    For any sign of danger...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

when i reached area 8 i started to look around to see if anyone was there

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kim and two guards walked on the surface, "sir, should we drag it back?" Lt. Kim looked over the dead creature. it was very small. "Tiny ugly thing, yeah take it back inside, the scientist got what he needs," he turns around and notices Sgt. Daanen coming outside, "SGT. DAANEN?! GO BACK INSIDE!!" He orders, and looks around, he walk towards her.

In Area 8, people got on their computers, others worked on modified vehicles. "Section 7 just got lockdown," a few started gossiping "what again? what kind of a freak accident happen this time?" continueing chattering. a engineer walks up to Jet, "you Jet Rosu? good, now you see that 4-wheeler over there at the end? we need you to test it out on the surface, don't worry we'll open the door for ya. and don't worry nothing out there really. so your free to drive anywhere. oh by the way, bring that jumper back in one piece?"

Thanks

She kept looking around..And yet still confussed why she is here...She hearded someone shout her name so she looked at that direction...She saw Lt. Kim walking towards her..Then she felt something passes her leg and looked down..But couldnt see it so she turned around and still nothing...Then she felt it again..And begin to point her gun on the ground...

Thanks

Lt. Kim grabs the gun being pointed at his feet, "Hey I need those to walk" he jokes, he looks at her. "You okay?" he asks her, he looks back as the men dragged the body back. "come on lets go inside." he says pulling her arm and goes inside. "whew!! damn that thing stinks." A terrible aroma filled the entire area with foul odor. "I'm keeping my mask on." a guard says joking.

Thanks

She was shocked cause Lt. Kim grabbed her arm..She looked at him confussed..."I uhh"..And was silence again..Still she glanced behind her cause she had really felt something passes her legs...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 60 ... LastLast