+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"ok"i then ran to the jumper hopped on it and i cranked it up and drove up to the door waiting for someone to open it

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kim grabs Anna and pulls her inside, once back in, Lt. Kim shut the door close, locking it down. "I have to make sure the rest of the testing areas kept their doors closed, and locked--" he drops on his knee, the guards rush by his side. "Lt Kim?" they looked at his back, his wound gotten worse and worse. "get the medkit" said one of the guard. "ma'am? can you give me a hand here?" he looked at Sgt. Daanen.

The engineer opens the garage doors and revealed a mass land of red sand.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was snapped out of my daze.."Sure"..I was right by Lt. Kim side to pull him up with another soldier...."Are you okay Lt. kim what's wrong?"...Looking really concerned..I think it has to do something with the last attack she thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kim starts to sweat from his forehead, "we have to get him to sick bay." carrying Lt. Kim by his other shoulder. "we can't treat him here." Lt. Kim touches Sgt. Daanen shoulder. "D-don't worry....I'll be fine." his breathing becomes heavy. Mr. Noland shout out behind them. "Hey you better be ok princess!!" Lt. Kim shrugs his shoulders.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Then I got angry at Mr. Noland..."Would you quite with that now it isnt funny!!"..I shouted...Then I turned my attention back to Lt. Kim...I was really worried...I helped him to stand up and walk away with him..."Guard you can let him go, I will take him there just make sure theré isnt any creature like that here inside"...I slowly walked away wit Lt. Kim...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then rode out in the red sand and jumping over hills of sand i then looked at the gas meter and saw that it would be best to take it back i then started driving back to the base and took out the pda and told them to open the door to let me in.

Thanks

Before reaching the informary, Lt. Kim rests his head on Annas' shoulder. then he starts to blurt out words. "Shut up noland," he takes a sniff, "Noland why do you smell pretty?" he laughs, the doctor notices the commotion he looks out and see's Lt. Kim and a new recruit entering. "what happen?" he asked. grabbing Lt. Kim by his arm.

Thanks

She handed Lt. Kim over to him.."Well we both were outside to test a weapon and some creature attacked him and the air supplies were broken on his back and some smoke came in his helmet, Sir"...And stayed there by Lt. Kim's side...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 61 ... LastLast