+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

The doctor ripped his shirt opened, "hmm looks to be like a Shaqula attack, or maybe Xosa? I don't know, but I remember seeing this wound before, it wasn't easy to heal, did he say anything about it? or did he happen to look deranged or some sort?" The doctor put on a pair of gloves.

Mr. Noland looks into his computer and back at the specimen, "aww so we do have data on this creature, but why is it in the classified files?" he looks back at the specimen, "I guess you are very dangerous." chuckling as he got closer. "Carefull sir," cautioned a guard. "don't worry, thing is dead, no wait, it ain't a thing, this is a Mique. a dangerous alien living on Mars."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"No he didnt say anything about it only when we walked here he began to talk nonsens"...I contacted area 8..."This is Sergeant Anna Daanen of the U.S.Armed Forces...Are there people of our own outside or not if so call them right back immediatly, I repeat immediatly"...I looked back to Lt. Kim...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"That was odd," Said a technician, "what?" another asked, "We got a transmission saying call everyone back in now. *Sighs* we got our own testing sight, and we get this. Area 8 to unit 1," radio silence, "come unit 1, Area 8 to unit 2 come in." more silence, "I guess they are finished out there. "Gathering minerals less then 25 minutes? wow we work fast do we?" both laughing as they opened the garage doors.

The doctor checking his wounds. "Well just as I thought, Mique, dammit!!" Throwing his gloves down on the ground and goes into another room, he peeked his head out. "I'll be right back." and disappears. Lt. Kim moans laying on his stomach.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started to bang on the door and something moved in the sand i went to see what it was and it was a swirl in the sand i than looked closer and some huge scorpion alien poped up and tried to stab me with its tail then snapping at me with its claws i kicked and punched i then ran to the door and started banging on it.

Thanks

The technicians opened the garage doors, two engineers kept smiling and laughing they're smiles fade away as they saw the scorpion, "Scornes!!!!!!" he shouted, two guards try to fight off the alien, unloading every bullet they had. "Dammit, we need a rocket or something that can burn it." they looked around and can't find anything.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"I'm going to Area 8 to look if everything is alright, please contact me if you know more about Lt. Kim"...I saluted, grabbed my new weapon with plasma and walked away...Then I got in Area 8 and I saw something that moved around...I rushed to them and I shot down that scorpion thing.."Is everything alright here?"...And looked around...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I ran to the gun rack and grabbed two blaster rifles and started shooting off the alien "does it look like everything is alright here that thing could have killed me"Jet said yelling and when it came half way in the garage i went and pressed the button to close the garage and it cut the alien in half then it started to crawl really slow then i shot it in the center of its head "that was close that thing could have killed me"Jet said relieved

Thanks

I walked to the new guy and I put a hand on his shoulder..."Are you alright?"...And looked at the now in two pieces scorpion..Then I walked closer to that thing...I observed it and found it really similiar like the other creaturs...So I looked closer with the gun at my side...Ready to fire for any movement at that thing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 ... LastLast