+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"yea im alright"jet said i then walked up to the scorpion with my gun pointed right at it "what is this thing"jet said

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked up at him.."Something familiar I've seen them not a few hours a go too when I was outside with Lt. Kim"...And I was in deep thought..."Stupid creatures..I'm gonna kill them when I see them"...I mumbled...Then I stood up and walked around to look for anything suspicious...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then grabbed his mouth and opened it up and looked in his mouth "i never knew scorpions had 3 sets of razor sharp teeth and 3 tongues"jet said joking around i then found out what it is "OK,we should make up a name for this creature it grabs things and also stunning its prey with its tail and there's a hole right at the roof of its mouth which spits out acid"jet said explaining his hypothesis i then went to a desk and made a file and wrote things about the creature i then grabbed a sniper rifle,(2x) blaster rifles,(5x)bombs,rocket launcher "c'mon your coming with me"jet said with a serious face.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at him...When I started to walk away with him I heard some noise...The same laughtering again..So I stopped walking and turned back...I walked then to the hangar doors for to go outside and stood by it...I put my hand against the door and listen closely...I heard some movement too...I kept listening...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

i then looked back at her to see what she was doing "what do you see something"jet said

Thanks

I was so listening to that noise that I didnt hear anything else...
    I stood in front of the door and put my hand against it...Suddenly I jerked my hand away..."I'm sure I felt something"...I mumbled...And put my hand again against the door..."Contact the Commander Right now!"...I shouted...And stood there with my gun already loaded at my side...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr. Silverhawk left her report in a folder holder beside the sergeant's door. No one had answered her knock, she decided to go the the mess hall to get something to eat. She didn't have anything of major importance in the lab, so that could wait for now.

Mean while outside the base Churl was fuming. The others with her were a touch nervous. They had tracked Bentish this far, but couldn't get to him before he attacked the Tall Things. It had been agreed by the Elier Council that nothing was to be done with the Tall Things until it was determined what they were and if they were hostile. Now Bentish has ruined everything. Her group had watched another metal egg fall from the Wide Open and birth more Tall Things, they had also seen some of the light throwers and things that make stone blow apart.

One of the others brought her attention two to Tall Things that had gotten attacked by a Oolbis, they had killed it and taken the halves with them. She liked the fact they didn't waste good food. What to do about Bentish? She needed time to ponder this. They headed back to their scout camp in the cavern. Being above ground with the Wide Open could be very nerve racking.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

I then took out my pda and contacted the captain but it wouldn't connect then the lights went out "alright whatever was in here is gonna attack us"jet said silently i then took out my two smg's guns and walked up to the door to press the green button to open the door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 63 ... LastLast