+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

I looked up from where I was standing..Then the door opened..."Don't open the door..Close it immediatly...These creatures cant be shooted with this kind of guns you have!!"...I shouted...It was already to late...And right before me appeared a couple of those creatures...They attacked us...One stabbed me right in the leg...I shooted right away at those creatures one of them were dead...I grunted in pain..."Damn those creatures"...I grumbled angrily..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Churl sat by there heat stones eating a freshly caught oolbis, She decided that the only thing they could do was take the problem back to the Eiler council. They broke camp and headed down int the travel tunnels. The council would have to figure out the next move on this one.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking about then walking in a room with a bunch or diffrent creatures trying to kill some of the people Qild met getting off the landing craft. Then he walked up to the rest of them in a calm maner and said in his wing like voise "do you need help?" looking about at them (all ya ppl in the door)
    death and life are one and the same

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I then turned around at the sound of the voice..."Yes we actually can get any help there is"....I then I fell down on one knee..."Urgh..those creatures I'm gonna kill them"...Looking at my leg for any signs of some kind of changes...Then I tried to stand up...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"You mean these things?" said Quild stabing on in the back withdrawing his hand whild it fell to the floor withering in pain, soon after stoped... on turned and slash his leg off in fell but then attached itself back to Quild while he stabed one one who did that to him while wispering coldly like the winters cold wind "thats for my brother..."

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"we have to find any other survivor's if there are any"i then got up then kneeling beside anna i looked at quild "i need you to come with me to the room next to use to get a med-kit (i look at anna) anna you see a alien come in blast him to h***"jet said with a serious face then giving her a gun with blue bullets in it.

Thanks

"Yes these son of bitches"..I looked up at Jet..I nodded to him.."I'm gonna shoot them that they will regret coming over here"...Then I tried to stand up again..This time it worked with difficult...I pointed the gun to the door..."Just go"...

Thanks

looking ahead while thrusting back and stabing another of them, "For your bodies yes we should treat them..." walking past and paused just a moment not looking back "Are you comeing?" and went on to the next room...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast