+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Looked shocked...And couldnt say a thing..."Okay if you say so"...I looked around...Then I slid down on the floor...And looked at my leg..."Well can't be helped that it happend"...I looked at the damage...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

stabing another from behind Quild replied while giveing off a laugh the sound of manny crickets chirping "Good way to look at things." then looking back at the on comeing creatures. and stabing as manny as he could "Well time for you to hmmm as humans would say retreat?" still somewhat laughing in his own way
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i picked up anna and put her on my shoulder "were gonna make it through this madness"jet said with a serious face then i took out a smg elite gun "quild we have to go through this building and find any survivors"jet said

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a bit shocked about being lifted up..."Put me down"..I said angrily..."I dont like to be dragged around"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"sorry but we have to go its not safe to stay in here soon they'll find us and kill us all"jet said

Thanks

I grumbled a bit but I stayed still..."I will watch our backs then"...And looks around for any danger...

Thanks

"ok thanks alright lets head out"jet said then walking with the gun pointed up

Thanks

I looked around for more creatures..Then I saw some coming and I shot them down...I was really getting pissed off...I was whole tensed up...I hoped there were more survivors...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 66 ... LastLast