+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

we then reached a room i then layed anna in a corner and told the doctors to start healing her and i locked all the door so no more aliens could come in "quild protect the doctors and anna we need them i gonna go out and kill them"jet said with the two smg's up at his face

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Are you out of your mind..You can't go on your own"...I tried to stand up again.."It's to dangerous"...I was worried about his safety..."You aren't going on your own"...Tries to stand up further...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"if we stay in here too long there going to find a way in kill us and there is no humanity they could destroy a entire civilization i went against these things and i know how to stop them"jet said with pride then opened the door "goodbye"then i closed the door and locked it.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"Come back here"..I screamed.."Damnit"..I cursed...And hissed in pain cause the doctors where trying to heal my wound..."He's gonna kill himself and he locked the door too"...I mutterde...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

when i got out there aliens were all in a line i then dashed at them i shot one in the head and i through a blue bomb at one and he picked alot of aliens up blowing them up with him one (Mars City: OCC the 2nd pic) came up to me with two blue bombs and his hand i shot the bomb and he did suicide then i took my sabersword out and sliced them up and one picked me up squeezing me "IM A SPARTAN!"jet said yelling i then sliced the alien squeezing me in half.

Thanks

I heard him shout..And I smacked my head...'He is really a deathwisher'..I thought...Then I heard some other noise...The same laughtering again..I soon began to panic..'No not them'....I looked around if someone else heard it..But no one seems to hear it..I then brushed the doctor off..I stood up with support from the wall.."We have to be careful...There are some creatures around"..I whisperd...I loaded my gun again...Then there came a creature and I shot it down..."Damnit not now"..I snapped...

Thanks

i then went to the door and used my key to open the door and i locked the door "everyone alright"jet said

Thanks

I was angry as hell...And turned to jet.."Ssssht..be quiet"...I said...Then I turned back to the source of the laughtering..So I walked unsteady but walked to the source...But somehow it was everywhere...Really I was pissed...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast