+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

walking up in the line "Foot soldier Qild" said the resertionuntionapoin in a voise the sound of hundreds wings moveing at the same time "were are the Ureanerthearnion group supost to room here?" looking around and then looked back further questioning "were is the food..." looking about quickly
    Last edited by basilisk888; Nov 20, 2008 at 11:42 AM.
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The officer looks at another officer, "Liuetenant Kim, would you please show Sargeant Daanen to her quarters and show her around the facility?" Lt. Kim walks over to Anna, bows his head, "Yes sir" takes her bags, "Please follow me ma'am." and shows her the way.

"Mr Qild," Looks up at him and his face is confused, "The food is in the mess hall like always, and don't worry, we never turn your kind with harshness." typing on his computer. "Alright, here is your room key, and check in-out forum, but am not too sure if you want to the uniform or not, that would be your choice." and waits for his reply.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Bows her head in kindness and respect..."Thank you"...
    And walks with Luitenant Kim...
    While walking she looked around to see what kinda facility this is...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

looking back in the direction of the man "Thank you..." taking the key and the form "I do not need a "uniform" I have the help of my counterparts for that much..." looking back and forth and then looking at a map and rushing off while absorbing the key and all, "have a good day sir..."
    death and life are one and the same

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

As they walked down the hallway, Lt. Kim looks at Anna, "The facility contains over 20 different areas. so far we got a underground tunnels as well, if you ever need excercising? we aslo got a gym in Area 2, the mess hall is in area 6. oh wait I got list right here. Area 1 is the reception, where you just came from, Area 2 is the Gym, Area 3 is the barracks, Area 4 is Communications, Security and Command Center, area, well that is also a barracks for other alien origin, Area 6 mess hall, Area 7-10, is the testing Area. Area 11-14, is more testing areas and our Radio Signal bay. there is a railroad train that leads to our other located areas. Area 15-20 is our relaxing area, you know, walk around, feel the dead space air." chuckles. "so are you nervous being here ma'am?"

"You too" replied the ranked officer, Looking at the line, he takes a deep breath and sighs sharply. "looks like I got all day, so much for relaxing."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks at Lt. Kim..."No not really nervous just exciting"..Giggles a bit..."It's sure a big place...I think I will get lost by the looks of it"...By looking at the list..."Oh well...I've been in more worst situations so this shouldnt be a real problem"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"Also ma'am? there are more located rooms in this areas, we're always prepared, we have a few medical sick bays, Several Mess halls, and other sort of varietys." standing in front of the door, "E-65, well here it is ma'am your room. if there is anything you need, give me a call on my PDA, oh and the officer at the reception might have forgot this, but your PDA only lets you access to certain areas. for examples, there are a few rooms here such as the Janitorial room, only he has access to the door. so try and keep that in mind, if you wish, you can see the Sargeant in his office in the Command Center."

Thanks

"Thank you and I think I will see the Sergeant"...Saluted...Openend the door and walked into her Quarter...She looked around and sighed...Then she changed into her uniform...When she was done she walked out of her quarter and walked to the Command Center to see the Sergeant...She got there and knocked on the door and waited for an answer to enter...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast