+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Ok i will send a Armored Squad your way just please don't die before they get there and i will try to restore power for you guys" Looking for the extra lithium fuses Harper tries to fix the backup generator which blew when the attack started
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"It's too dangerous and we wont die only be hurt"...I sighed..."We have a bit power so we can contact..one more thing there are aliens in front of our door and Quild is now taking care of them so they will meet him on the way then Sir,"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"Good i want you to rendevous with the armored unit and make your way here so that i can inform you guys on the current situation and to give you more info on these aliens is that clear"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"Yes Sir, But it wont be a quick one so but I will be fast as I can and watch out for the creatures that can stabb you they are small but can do a lot of damage"....And I waited for the armourd unit to come and get me...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i stood there looking down i walked up to the dead body and found bombs in his pockets i grabbed my two smg guns and opened the door i walked out the door and closed it i saw quild on a staircase above were the aliens couldnt get him and i stayed below.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hi," looking down past the aliens, "would you like to take some or shal they all be for me?" said Quild folowed by a amused laugh. THen jumped down in the middle of them all and started to stab as manny as he could. Then he was slashed in half and then half again being stabed over and over. Lying there is small chunks all the pieces rose together and form one. "You should not have done that..." he said in a wip like the wind blowing through the trees all of them were dead and lying broken on the floor... "There that's better..."
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"i want you too come with me to room A7 there are survivors there and the armored soldiers should be coming"syrix said than the soldiers walked through the door. "ok 3 of you will be coming with me and quild to room A7 to find the survivors alot of people survived from the aliens but some died all of them are cramped up in the room alright lets move out"jet said yelling to them

Thanks

hearing fighting outside the door Harper Quickly picks up his .50 cal and rushes to the aid of a calvary unit under attack by a juggernaught looking alien "Die you son of a ***** you will not come any closer"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast