+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

when quild layed me down in a corner in the room i sat there
    "your not stupid you cared about my safety its my fault i should have known that thing was gonna pop out the ceiling like that"i said coughing up blood

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

While setting him down quild's other half ran into the room and molded back into the full form of himself. With that he started to block the entrince of the door with everythng in the room. then when done he said "We sould be safe for now but the worst is yet to come..."
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally defeating the grotesque monster Harper runs to the medical bay and calls Sargeant Daanaen "Whats you location i have medical supplies and i will bring them to you" with his radio he takes off down a corridor with the medical supplies on his back
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was sitting with jet and tryed to wipe away the blood...I was really concerned..But I didnt let it show it...''Just like the last time"...I said softly to myself so they couldnt hear it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

somehow finding his way to Sergeant Daanaen Harper gave her some medical supplies "Here use these you look like you need them" helping her tend to her wounds he sends two armored squads ahead to scout and tell what the current situation was
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a bit shocked how he got here so fast...I tended my wounds and then I helped to tends the wounds from Jet...Then I tried to get up but my leg wasnt really helping and trying to find support from the wall...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"here lean on me we will make it i promise" looking around at a beaten squad hoping to lift morale "Listen if we can get to the armory we can last for months in there can you make it"

Thanks

I nodded..."Well I make it to here so I dont think that's a problem and there's nothing wrong with my hands and arms"...I smiled softly...Then I put a finger in the air.."But one thing I know for sure these damn creatures are smart really smart because somehow they knew with me that stabbing twice in the same leg could do more damage"....I was getting pissed again..."I hate them"..I said softly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 72 ... LastLast