+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Marshall fired a couple of rounds in the area to show he is serious, "I said Come On Out NOW!!" he fired a few more rounds. then it became quiet, the giggling and laughing stopped. breathing heavy, he takes slowly steps around the room. pointing his weapon in every direction. "Commander?...Can yo-" static interferes with the radio. he was losing signal. he turns his radio off.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I limbed around and I heard some yelling...I found that I needed some support from the wall...When I touched the walls I felt some liquid and when I looked at my hand I saw blood on it...I limbed further...I passed by a room but I just limbed foreward and didnt give it a look...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"I said come out!" he continues yelling, breathing heavy, he looks around, then he hears noise from a distance coming from a door way. pointing his weapon. he was ready to pull the trigger. "Come on out." he says quietly to himself. he aims at the doorway carefully. Before he pulled the trigger. A woman appears. Pulling the weapon away and pointing up, he sighs. "Dammit Sgt. Daanan." putting his gun away and turning his radio back on. "Security team, where the hell are you guys?" the radio statics for a while.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard someone calling my name and I turned around to look...Then I saw Sergeant Marshall...I slowly limbed to him..."Sir what are you doing here it's not safe"...I said...I looked around...I sighed a bit...'This gonna be a long day'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"I've heard what happen to Lt. Kim, and it seemed Mr. Noland hacked into classified files about these creatures." pointing over to the dead creature laying on the table. he takes Sgt. Daanan arm and wraps around his shoulder. "we have to get you to med bay. and no complaints of what so ever." walking her slowly heading to Med. Bay. "As for Mr. Noland? he was arrested.", he reaches for his radio. "Security unit, call in for a clean in Area 7." Static goes off, "Roger that Sir, we also got reports the base is being attack as well. want me to contact the General?" Marshall sighs, "Yeah get him online." he puts his radio away and continues to carry Sgt. Daanan.

Thanks

"But"...I sputterd.."There are still people over there and it's far from over Sir I still need to help them"...Then I was feeling dizzy again and everything blurred a bit..."Not again"..I said softly...I was trying to get the other way..."Sorry Sir but I have to help them cause"....I thought about it first to say it..."Oh nvm"..I didnt know how to tell it and not be told I'm stupid and not well enought...

Thanks

"Oh come on now," he protest, and picks her up from her feet. "we all live to fight another day, and that is why 'Heroes' stay on earth." he chuckles softly, "Don't worry though, our reinforcements should arrive, and if not, then we have bigger problems." holding her weight, he walks slowly to look around. "alright we're half ways there. so tell me, I've been hearing rumors about you and Lt. Kim relationship. anything you want to say?" he looks at her while carrying her.

Thanks

"Put me down Sir, I dont like to be carried"...I had scowle on my face...'This is the third time they are trying to carry me'...I thougt..."Huh"...I looked up shocked about the statement Sgt. Marshall made..."How did they/you came up with that..we are just friends..We were together when the attack on Lt. Kim happend and I only helped him out..Is there a problem Sir,?"...I asked...Looking up at him...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 ... LastLast