+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"I don't see a problem when two people are in love, as long as they do their duty and I expect nothing goes wrong between them. and don't make a fuss about me carrying you, everyone has to learn about the Number one letter 'T' you know? team work." he makes a turn at the end of a corridor. "Theres' something you should know, your were wondering why only fresh recruits come up to the station correct? well Lt. Kim was a recruit such as yourself a few years back, but that was when he requested it. curious isn't it? Lt. Kim was of course a Major, but getting here would demote him. he knows the consequences, I guess he wanted to make a new life for his daughter Myra."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"I just dont like to be carried cause it makes me feel helpless or weak I know how that feels"..I looked away..."And there is really nothing between Lt. Kim and me"... I said.."Just concerned cause he got hit pretty hard and it's sweet of him to do something for his daughter"...I looked softly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"his wife died, giving birth, so Kim came here hoping to look for something. maybe a new soul mate perhaps, and don't be so quick to judge on your motives. even I know how that feels. but believe me, I needed it." he walks through a door, soldiers laying about, groaning and moaning, docters and nurses rushing to their aids. "Doctor Cornelious, how you doing old friend?" the doctor paces himself as he walks up to him. "Marshall....so what we got here?" taking a look on Sgt. Daanan leg. "Put her over here next to this guy, Lt. Kim had medical equipment on him, his body patched up. "alright Marshall we'll take good care of her." the doctor says. "You'll be fine to fight again. its better to patch up first." he walks away and looks at the remaining wounded soldiers.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I grunted when Sgt. Marshall laid me on the table...I sighed.."I dont have a choice dont I"...Smiles softly..."Okay this time I'll listen"...Smiles...I looked at Lt. Kim it was really sad to see him like that...I was really tired...'Maybe I can close my eyes a bit and lay down'...I thought...I laid down and my eyes close not soon after...In the distance I heard the laughter I heard already a long time..And then I drifted away..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Marshall watches his men as they groan in pain. "Doctor Cornelious, what can you tell me so far? what are the casuelties?" the doctor sighs, "well uh....67 men wounded and only 4 dead." Marshall closes his eyes. and takes a deep breath. "what about my Lt.?" he looks behind him, as Sgt. Daanan fells asleep, "Well he's in a coma right now, god knows how long he'll be sedative." the doctor walks over to Sgt. Daanan and injected her with morphine, "Marshall we have to get back to work now, you do what you have to do." Marshall nods his head and pats on Sgt. Daanan foot. "take good care." he leaves the med bay and back to his office.

Even though Lt. Kim is in a coma, he could feel himself in a room, dreaming. he looks outside the window, he could see a small field and the sun setting in the horizon. he looks around as it was quiet outside.

Thanks

I then got some memory flashed in my mind...My breathing became very heavy and I started to sweat...I tossed a bit...Memory's of those creatures...That's what I thought..

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than saw the leader i walked up to him and held out my hand "hey im jet ever since that attack with the aliens i had tried my best to find survivors i also tried to keep my group alive long enough for this to be over"i said standing up straight at him "and if i could finish my training or be promoted while everyone recovers from the attack"i said to him

Thanks

In his dream, Lt. Kim walks outside of the house, he finds himself on a farm, a really quiet farm. he remembers this place. it was his home when he was younger. he looks around, he hears laughter and giggling, he walks around to find the noise. then he hears whimpering and cries. "whats going on?" he asks himself. he tries to grab his gun, but he finds out he is only wearing a white shirt, black pants and black boots. "how did I get here?" he asked sofly. touching his hair, then he hears whimpering coming from the barn. he runs inside quickly. he looks around, he doesn't see anything. until there was movement made in a hay stack.

Marshall shakes his hand. "its good to know soldier, you did a outstanding job, listen I'll see what I can do to recommend to get you a promotion. ok? now listen gather up any survivors and lead them to med bay got?" he asked as he approaches to his office. Marshall goes back in his office, and relaxes in his chair, he's phone beeps. "sir? I got the general on line 2." Marshall picks the phone up. "yeah?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 ... LastLast