+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Sargeant Marshall looks at Scott, then turns his attention to the door, "Come in," He calls aloud to the door. Sitting back in his Chair with two cups of coffee.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

She walked in, saluted and introduced herself..
    "Anna Daanen, Sergeant of the U.S.Armed Forces, Sir"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

(( OOC: Dude what the hell???))

Marshall sits deep in his chair, he points out to another chair, "Have a seat Sargeant Daanen," Sips on his coffee, and looks at Anna, "So how may I help you Sargeant?" he raises his eyebrow. and waits for her request.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

((I know stupid that he/she did that))...

She took a seat..."Sir, There was a requested earlier about new recruits for testing...I want to know what I have to expect of it before I go there and when you give the speech, Sir will you tell what kind of task each will have??"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Marshall scratches his cheek, "Well, there are sort of testing that has to be done by this scientist, and every time they need someone to test it, they call us, so you'll be expecting a lot of things that they want tested, such as weapons, chemical reactions and of course animal testing, they want to know if the Horses' brain can remember something I don't know, I'm not too fond with these giggits, gaggits, whatever." chuckles, and sips his coffee, "Each task has its own method, some will test weapons, some will test chemicals, which by the way I've regretted to do, so you've heard about my upcoming speech huh? well are you excited to be here? on a different planet? well if you are, I can change the request this scientist asked for, and give you a more suitable job?"

Thanks

"Thank you, Sir...Yes I'm very exciting to be here"..Smiles..."I would appreciated it if you could change the request, Sir..But what would you have in your mind then if I may ask, Sir?...

Thanks

"You did transfer from the U.S. Armed Forces did you not?" He taps into his computer, "I may have a suggestion about the weapon storage room, all you have to do in there, is keep the weapons checked, locked away until someone gives you some sort of a permission slip, or any of the other ranked officers gives you a call, we'll be calling you Sargeant in Arms, Or I can put you in Communications, all you have to do is make sure each shuttle lands with no problem, and if someone makes a request for sending a security unit, you call on your supervisor."

Thanks

"Sir, Is it possible if I go to the testing area...That I will be only testing weapons and nothing else??"...Smiles softly.."I like to test weapons, Sir...So if it's possible I will love to do it with pleasure, Sir..and it's not that I dont want to do the others things you suggested but I just love to test weapons, Sir"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 ... LastLast