+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

I was shocked at what I heard.."You are going to kill him sorry Sir, but then your stupid he helped us out and this is what he get"...I was getting angry...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    "im not a machine im just a human just in a suit just like superman"i said jumping out of my seat and smacking the wine out of his hand standing infront of his desk in his face.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"your machine, I know it, we created you," he grins and leans back in his chair. "You and whats is left of you is all machine, how did you think you can overcome the impossible? The General felt you and rest was a threat, so he ordered me to kill you all. except one. for some reason he wanted YOU alive. I have no idea why, but my intentions is that he wants something from you." getting up from his chair and out of his face. he looks out the window. "Sgt. Daanan, I'm not going to kill him, no, not yet anyhow, but lets see what the General has to say." he presses a couple of buttons on a pad. a screen suddenly appears on the window. a man with a hood over head covering his face. "What is it?" said the man.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than took my smg's out real fast and pointed them out at sergeant marshal "put your hands on your head"i said demandingly.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The General on the screen burst out. "Put your weapons away Jet, that is a direct order." Marshall turns around, "Be lucky that the General is watching, otherwise I would be forced to place you under arrest." Touching his SMGs and pointing them to the ground. "Sides you fire once shot, this window will burst and we'll fly out like a freaking plastic bag." he turns around and faces the screen. The General watching them both. "So how is he doing Sgt. Marshall?" Marshall sighs. "you've seen it."

Thanks

"why did you want me there has to be a reason why you wanted me alive only"i said to the general "and if you threaten me again i don't mind taking you with me to my death"i said to sergeant marshal.

Thanks

Marshall smiles at Jet. "he could try" he says to the General. The General looks down at Jet. "Only reason is what we want. we want someone to surpass our ranks, our ability, our new way of life. and so you were created, a unique human machine. your bones are solid metal, your flesh can rejuvenate itself. the others however did not have this kind of super-ability. so we had no choice but to destroy them. we try to create more of your kind. but each test failed. Now your the only one, you should be proud. and Marshall, we will let him live, to roam the galaxy as he sees fit." Marshall nods his head at the General. "Understood" he said.

Thanks

i than grabbed sergeant daanean and pointed the gun at her head "it's either her or you"i said with a serious look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 ... LastLast