+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Sounds good," another beep goes off on his computer, "uh-oh, I guess Mr. Noland is getting impatient, he seems he wants to test a newly developed weapon they created, you see, what they do is, they send me the info I wish to know before I send the recruits down to the testing areas. so far what I got seems to be advanced M-80, but I'm sure he'll fill you in on the rest of the details. now are you sure you don't want these jobs? I mean like it or not, I have to give you something to do around here in case they are ever finished with you?" tapping on his desk with his pen.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

"I thank you, Sir...but I will decline your offer...just like I said I love to test weapons"..Smiles..."So I will be only testing weapons if that's alright with you, Sir"...Waiting for an answer.."Only if you can arrange that for me ofcourse, Sir...then I will be going down to Mr. Noland, Sir"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Patiently waiting as he sipped his coffee he watched and read the body movement of this newbie to the Corp and he noticed that she was in incredible shape and without interrupting his first in command he said "What were your scores on your P.T. test
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

She turned to the person that talked to her.."Why would you want to know that, Sir?"...Looks at him..."I prefer to keep my training and other things to myself I dont like to talk about it okay..If you really want to know ask to Sergeant Marshall, Sir"...And turns back with a soft smile...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Standing now "Well from your documents you are very well trained and i just so happen to be involved in the making of a new weapon and if youaccept this offer you can test it for us" With a warm smile which is rare to see from him he waits for her answer
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

Smiles a big smile..."Then I will accept your offer...Because like I said..I love to test weapons especially new ones, Sir"...Standing as well...

Thanks

"Now if there is nothing else you need then you are excused will me and the Sarge strategize a few issues that arose yesterday"

Thanks

"No there's nothing more..I'm going down to the testing area, Sir"...Stands up and saluted to the both of them and then walks out of the door...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast