+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Lt. Kim where are you going something wrong?"...I got off too..I was worried..He acted different sudden...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Holding his head, "C'mon now, let yourself go." said the voice in his head, he looks around and see's Daanan following him. "You go ahead and get a bite without me," he said with wary eyes. Getting in the train and sits on the seat, he continues to look around. "Come back home," the voice said again.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I stood there looking at him worried...'This is not good'...I thought..I walked away...'Those creatures never left huh'..I thought...I walked without looking were I was going..Soon I found out I was lost.."Great now I'm lost too"...I mumbled...'This is a really weird place and creepy'..I thought and kept walking...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Before the train left, Lt. Kim felt something took over his mind and body, he got up real slow like and looked around, "This body, it so soft." he said to himself and laughs quietly, he gets off the train and looks around. "Humans can be so unpredictable," then he walks away from the train and wonders off in the station.

Thanks

I was not feeling at ease at all...If something was here that shouldnt be here...I looked around...Then I came in some room and that room gives me the creeps...'What's this'..I thought..I saw something laying there...I walked closer to it...It gave some bad energy I could feel it...

Thanks

Kim pops up behind Sgt. Daanan, and wraps his arms around her shoulders, "This is place" he says quietly "Is our new future." and then pushes her into the room, he closes the door and locks her inside, "Our race must not be exterminated." he shouts at the door and walks away. "Now where is the commander?"

Thanks

"Lt. Kim what are you doing"...I yelled..."No not Lt. Kim..you stupid alien get out of him right now"..I yelled more...I started to bang at the door...'And what does he mean 'This is place..Our new future'..by this..and why did he wraps his arms around my shoulder that alien'..I thought..I looked around and it gave me creeps and I became scared...I slid down the fall and sat down...

Thanks

Kim stops in his steps, "You need to see this," said another voice, "Yes master," Kim replied, he turns around and walks back to the lock door, unlocking it, he enters and walks inside, locking himself in with her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 ... LastLast