+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

i than clenched my fist tight and smashed down against k-12 head than kneeing him than while he was in the air i grabbed his neck and smashed him against the wall than panting hard.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kim grabbed Daanans' hand, "I'll show ya." he said with a wink on his face.

K-12 grabs Jet by his neck and pushes him agains't the wall. he looks at him deep in the eyes. "You are just a toy." he said and throw him in the hallway, cracking his fists, he punches Jet in the face several times then kicks him to the ground.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i sat in a big crater with rocks and cement all on me bleeding from my mouth "i will...not..lose"i said than running at k-12 and i did punch kick combos on him than i jumped in the air than smashing straight down on k-12.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

K-12 grabbed his leg and twirled around, smashing his upper body agains't crates and supply boxes. then he lets go, sending Jet flying over the boxes. "You can't defeat me, accept that." K-12 called out, walking towards him.

Thanks

i busted through all the boxes jumping into the air than i came smashing down on k-12 with a hard punch making the ship shake.

Thanks

K-12 blocks one of his punches with a his own strength, then force kicks him on the chest. "You should know better." Said K-12 running towards him then upper-punches his lower jaw.

Thanks

i than got up and i ran at him moving side to side a little bit than when i was about to punch him in the face i fell to the ground.

Thanks

K-12 jumps up and drops his knee on his back, the both fell through the floor to the lower deck. dust filled the area. K-12 getting slowly from the destruction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 ... LastLast