+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"So what do you think of her me personally i would like to train her she has great potential and if i play my cards right she will be glorified one day as a hero" sits back down finishing his coffee
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I walked down to the area where Mr. Noland was waiting...Then when I saw him I introduced myself to him.."Anna Daanen, Sergeant of the U.S.Armed Forces reporting, Sir"...And I saluted to him...Then I waited for further instructions...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

a red jet looking ship is speeding right towards the mars base

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Anna heard something so she decide to look through the windows..
    And she saw a red jet coming to here...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started to slow down and stopped by a window and saw a women standing there looking

Thanks

She could get a closer look now and saw one man sitting there...Then she turned around and walked back to Mr. Norland..."Mr. Norland, Sir I'm going to the incheck for others to look around...I will be not that long away, Sir"..She saluted and walked away...And got the main entrance where she was first...

Thanks

I then went to were ships come in at and the door opened for me i flew my ship in and got out

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Slowly bringing the microscope into focus, she watched the indigenous life form zip around in the water on the prepared slide. Rena added bleach to the water and watched as the breading cycle sped up. She was looking for a solution to the problem of contaminated water from the little martian bug. she made several notes and put in another slide(with the same bugs). She had to find a solution to the problem if they were going to try and use the underground water source. Next she added a drop of iodine and watched the results. She smiled as she watched every one of the 'bugs' die. She wrote her results down with all the recommendation for chemical amounts for proper treatment.

She wrote up her report and headed to the Sargent's office. Let the engineers in the military figure out how to build the treatment plant. She knocked on the door and waited........

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 55 ... LastLast