+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"But it did!"...I said very upset..Then I winced from the lotion on the scratches...And blushes from his touch...And looked down...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

he moves forward and kisses her, then rests his forehead on hers, "Your safe now, you don't have to worry no more." he looks at her eyes and smiles,

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I blushed and sighed..."That's true they are gone now"....But I was still confussed..'Why did this happen'...I thought...And leaned back...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim places a trey of food next to her, "by the way I kind a stepped out and got ya some food, not sure what you liked haha." he sat on a cot across from her.

Thanks

-Smiles softly at what he did for me-..."Dont worry I like a lot of food so"...Giggles softly...And starts to eat some...Then I offered Kim some food..."Want some it's really good"...And smiled happily...

Thanks

He takes a chicken leg, "amazing what that machine can replicate something back from home," he takes a bite out of the leg, and chews the food slowly.

Thanks

-Nods and eats further-...I sighed..I missed home terribly and what's happening now doenst really help...I thought that it wouldn be going this way cause I didnt wanted to go through the same thing again...I've already been through once...

Thanks

Kim looks cautionally at the ground and think through his head, 'Once we were done here, once we force Marshall to submit, we can finally activate that machine, it could do some good to everyone around here, maybe even give us air and destroy those creatures once and for good. I don't know what am going to do,' He pulls a picture out of his daugther, and smiles. 'Oh Myra I am so sorry.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 ... LastLast