+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Anna walked to the entrance were everyone would be checked in for duty...She was curious about what kinda people would work here..And while she is looking to them she looked outside too...She was still amazed about this place...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

"What I think about Heroes?" Scratching his chin, "Well personally, don't get wrong, but they are like any other soldier on this facility, heroes are meant to be back on Earth where they belong." Sips his Coffee, Marshall hands him a document, "This file shows the number of incidents occured yesterday, 25 accidents in one day, a new record." He hears a knock at his door, "again? Come in." he sighs and sits back in his chair.

Lt. Kim standing in front of a table turns his attention to Anna, "Hello Ma'am, glad you could make it" Mr. Noland stands there tapping his pen on Kims' shoulder, "testing Mr. Kim?" Kim chuckles. "Uh Lt. Kim actually." He corrects. Mr. Noland sighs and points to his left. "Right, well Sargeant Daanen, we have a special order from one of the commanding officers. so if you'll please follow me?" leads her to the back of the testing site.
    Last edited by hellknight; Nov 21, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

She giggles a bit to hear those two talk..."Okay I will follow, Sir"..And walkes with Mr. Noland to the testing site...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kim walking behind both Mr. Noland and Sgt. Daanen, "Mr. Kim, please put the EPS on, (Environmental protection suit), and you young lady, put on as well, both of you are going outside in the local training excercise field." Tapping on his clip board. "Lt. Kim sir." he corrects again. Mr. Noland sighs "what ever." he tosses a suit to him.

Thanks

"Okay but where can we change, Sir"...Looking around...Giggles how they are reacting to eachother...

Thanks

Mr. Noland points behind him, showing them a couple of curtains, "alright Mr. Kim." Kim sighs and just lets it go. "what no come back? fine be that way, you'll have to stay here, while she gets to dress first, everyone gentlemen always says, 'ladies first.' *Chuckles*, alright now I'm going to ask you some serious questions ok?" Lt. Kim nods his head. "Fire away." he says. Mr. Noland looks at his clipboard. "Now, are you allergtic to any at all?, do you have periodic headaches? Minor injuries, serious injuries, broken bones, any infections, diseases, are you engaged? are you merried? have any kids?" Lt. Kim gulps. "uh no Sir none of what so ever." Mr. Noland takes a glimpse at him. "so your gay?" Mr. Noland Laughs hysterically. "I'm just teasing with ya."

Thanks

She walked behind the curtains and changed...She heard them talking...And when she was done she was laughing really hard..."You two are really 'nice' to eachother"...Holding her sides..."Sorry, Sir"...

Thanks

Lt. Kim face turns red and steam heats off from his head, he waltz behind the curtains. Mr. Noland winks at Sgt. Daanen, "This should cool him off." he pulls on a rope hanging from the ceiling, and a bucket of water tips over, spilling on Lt. Kim, he yells and panics "COLD!!!!!!!!" Mr. Noland laughs hard and slaps his leg. "I may be old, but I still got a few tricks up my sleeve." wiping a tear from his eye. "Now your all suited up and you heard every question I asked, so what is your answer?" standing in front of her. waiting for a answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 ... LastLast