+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Marshall isn't here," the raspy voice speaked over Marshalls, Kim takes the rifle and fires on Marshall, bullets pierced though his body, blood spilled through the bullet holes, Marshall looks up at Kim, "You want something don't you? 'laughs' You can't have it, and I don't give it to you." Marshall pushes the desk at the two; Harper and Kim, the soldiers try to block his exist, but Marshall rips through them like butter.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

hearing sounds of rifles and high power guns quild quickened his walk into a run and started climing the staiers again to the top deck when he came up he saw the battle that was about to be won and started looking around trying to find someone he knew
    death and life are one and the same

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

laying on the ground bleeding from his chest and back Harper tries to get up
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was smirking now..."They are gonna pay for what they have done"...I looked around to look for my men..."Okay everyone we are going to fly right at those battleships and shoot with everything we got"..I shouted..Every men yelled and followed me..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than got out the hole in the wall than i blasted through all the walls and i saw the 2 gaurds than i just killed them and i snapped one gaurds neck than i got in my ship and i started flying out than i saw hundreds of ship outside.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"i'm right behind you Daanean" following her lead i have my men go adjacent to her ship
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I turned and saw Sgt. Harper.."Are you nuts go back and dont step in"...I yelled...Then a blast came right at them...I flew right in front of them and turned it by sending a blast against it..And I flew forewards again...I saw a red Jet too.."Jet what are you doing here get out of here"...I yelled at him over the com...
    Last edited by mangalovertje; Jan 12, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

grabbing Daanean before an explosoin went off in front of her "You need help and thats why i'm here" smiles at her then starts shooting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 ... LastLast